The Student Room Group

Male needing a night buddy that i can message all night

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alirehman541
LOL asians these days pfft think they run everything ;P and my sleeping pattern is totally whack haha

Dukno about the rest of the asian population but I'm princess chow so I do run everything. #joke 😂
Original post by Reptilian
Just cry yourself to sleep every night. Stop adding to the stereotype that all Asian men are creeps, it's a big cockblock for the rest of us

Posted from TSR Mobile

Leave the boy alone, its not a cockblock. He asked for a conversation not anything bad aha. -_-
Original post by BabyChow
Dukno about the rest of the asian population but I'm princess chow so I do run everything. #joke 😂

Hush peasant :wink: yes I said it. And I'll say it again. HUSH PEASANT :') I'm the boss here ok? OK thanx for accepting it :wink: much appreciated haha
Hush peasant :wink: yes I said it. And I'll say it again. HUSH PEASANT :') I'm the boss here ok? OK thanx for accepting it :wink: much appreciated haha

Pffffffft. You are not a boss, i am princess.
Pffffffft. You are not a boss, i am princess.

Princess chow? Sounds fishy to me haha

You may be a 'princess' but I'm a king muhahaha
Haha I'm sorry! Never realised it was scary!!

It looks like alien blue eyes lol. I will fall asleep though, so don't fret lol.
Reply 26
Make friends in other time zones!
What an interesting chat...
Even better than my shadi.com dithering.
Princess chow? Sounds fishy to me haha

You may be a 'princess' but I'm a king muhahaha

Fine deal -_-
Original post by toxiictests
It looks like alien blue eyes lol. I will fall asleep though, so don't fret lol.

Gonna have to change it now -_- &im glad you will still be able to sleep HAHA
Original post by tk530
Make friends in other time zones!

Omg great idea... how do I do that :')
Fine deal -_-

Wait are they your eyes in that pic???

And awwe did you get annoyed?
I think that clearly means I won :')
Reply 32
Omg great idea... how do I do that :')

Go to the international forum? It's 10:03 am for me!
Wait are they your eyes in that pic???

And awwe did you get annoyed?
I think that clearly means I won :')

Haha fine I guess you won -_- &no my eyes are green hers are brown. Its a random picture. :smile:
Original post by tk530
Go to the international forum? It's 10:03 am for me!

Wait maybe you could be my buddyyyyyy :biggrin: what's your name and where are you from?
Haha fine I guess you won -_- &no my eyes are green hers are brown. Its a random picture. :smile:

You have green eyes... :redface: eek green eyes are like so rare... and stupidly hot :frown: not fair. I'm stuck with boring brown eyes :/ 😯😠if I had the choice I'd love to have hazel or green eyes omg they're so hot
Reply 36
Wait maybe you could be my buddyyyyyy :biggrin: what's your name and where are you from?

I am 8 hours ahead of you (assuming you're in England). :smile: Hang on, I'll PM you.
There's a thread for this ya know? :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You have green eyes... :redface: eek green eyes are like so rare... and stupidly hot :frown: not fair. I'm stuck with boring brown eyes :/ 😯😠if I had the choice I'd love to have hazel or green eyes omg they're so hot

Haha thankyou I guess, even though you have never seen me before😳 &brown eyes aren't boring! I like brown eyes, they're nicer with asian skiin. :smile:
Haha thankyou I guess, even though you have never seen me before😳 &brown eyes aren't boring! I like brown eyes, they're nicer with asian skiin. :smile:

Omg they're soooo boring trust mee...

btw I just can't help but think of Chinese food everytime I see your username:
Ever heard of the dish Chow Mein ;P xD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending