The Student Room Group

AS/A2 ICT Help. :|

Hey guys,

Just wanted to ask a question that has been stuck in my mind for a good time, about ICT. The question is although i do have AS ICT coursework done most of it since my high school forced me to do it will they let me move onto A2 ICT so in May i can just sit my AS IT 10 hour exam and then in June sit the A2 exam? I do have the cw done as i said and just need room for improvement for the best grade and i'm obviously willing to stay an hour or two everyday if needed. You guys think they'll let me do it!??

I asked a couple of guys in my year and the year above they said they should if you have a good reason and can promise them you'll get above C and i might have to pay for IT AS exam since i won't be enrolled.

Please give me some hope :confused::s-smilie: xD

Original post by Rian7
Hey guys,

Just wanted to ask a question that has been stuck in my mind for a good time, about ICT. The question is although i do have AS ICT coursework done most of it since my high school forced me to do it will they let me move onto A2 ICT so in May i can just sit my AS IT 10 hour exam and then in June sit the A2 exam? I do have the cw done as i said and just need room for improvement for the best grade and i'm obviously willing to stay an hour or two everyday if needed. You guys think they'll let me do it!??

I asked a couple of guys in my year and the year above they said they should if you have a good reason and can promise them you'll get above C and i might have to pay for IT AS exam since i won't be enrolled.

Please give me some hope :confused::s-smilie: xD

I'm afraid I obviously can't give you a definite answer, but I don't see why they wouldn't let you if you explain your reasoning! It'd be a bit unfair to make you pay as you'd be sitting it at some point anyway, but I guess if you want to sit it, you won't mind paying should they make you :tongue:
Reply 2
Original post by Changing Skies
I'm afraid I obviously can't give you a definite answer, but I don't see why they wouldn't let you if you explain your reasoning! It'd be a bit unfair to make you pay as you'd be sitting it at some point anyway, but I guess if you want to sit it, you won't mind paying should they make you :tongue:

Thanks for the advice anyway :smile:
Exactly, i don't see why they wouldn't put me for AS exam only and A2 classes, since i've done 90% of the cw. Payment is obviously not a factor, so let's see what happens tomorrow :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest