The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Chance to get into UCL BEng??

I am an international applicant, Just finished my AS and I've got A*ABB(prediction). A* for maths A for Further maths 2B's for phy and chem. Is there any chance to get an offer from UCL Mec Eng?? Also I got 3A*s (maths phy chem) 4A's (geo art additional maths bio) , a 2B's (PE Eng as a 2nd lang)in GCSEs and I've got 7.0 for IELTS. Can anyone who's currently studying Mec engineering at ucl tell me the chance for UCL BEng?? According to ucl prospectus the typical offer is (Subjects To include either Mathematics and Physics at grade A, or Mathematics and Further Mathematics at grade A and Physics at grade B.) But Im worried about the fact that ucl is a very selective uni and eng is a very competitve course to get into. Any reply will be really appreciated.
I have a place to study Mechanical Engineering at UCL from this September, and I got an AAB offer for the 3 year course, but I got AAA so they transferred me to the 4 year course. My personal statement wasn't anything really that special, just why I liked maths and physics, and any extra curricular stuff I did (like teaching myself the piano, etc.). I think if you can show you genuinely enjoy maths and phsyics, and you have the grades, I guess you'd have a pretty good chance :0 Good luck :biggrin:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
What was your predictions and subjects??.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending