The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

andy_b
Hello my name is DazzYa6. I think its fun to correct spelling mistakes.

Bless you.
Reply 21
waiting2smile
Apparantly according to my mentors and the students in my group :tongue: How many accounts have you made in total then?

i just looked it up ( just for you waiting2smile! ) and it spells out " apparently " !!!

how many? not sure
DazzYa6
i just looked it up ( just for you waiting2smile! ) and it spells out " apparently " !!!

how many? not sure

Lovely, as an A Level English student I have been spelling ‘apparently’ wrong for almost two years without it having been noticed until now. :tongue:
Reply 23
DazzYa6

how many? not sure

"just for you waiting2smile!" - *sucking noise*
Reply 24
waiting2smile
Lovely, as an A Level English student I have been spelling ‘apparently’ wrong for almost two years without it having been noticed until now. :tongue:

LOOOL

and who corrected you? DazYa as always =D

so yeah, you could have used the word in your exams this summer and was 1 mark away from that a grade!!! but now before you write it you'll be thinking " DazYa " and you'll write the correct spelling!

DazYa1 Examiners0
DazzYa6
LOOOL

and who corrected you? DazYa as always =D

so yeah, you could have used the word in your exams this summer and was 1 mark away from that a grade!!! but now before you write it you'll be thinking " DazYa " and you'll write the correct spelling!

DazYa1 Examiners0

I doubt they penalise you for making a few sp mistakes. Don't make me feel nervous, it's vital I get that A this summer. And Dazya, behave, we all know you can be nice and sane ocassionally.
Reply 26
waiting2smile
I doubt they penalise you for making a few sp mistakes. Don't make me feel nervous, it's vital I get that A this summer. And Dazya, behave, we all know you can be nice and sane ocassionally.

seems as though someone is in a good mood this evening :smile:

i wouldn't know if they penalised you or not in an exam =PPP at 10 i had the reading age of something like a 13 year old!

you'll get your A, it can't be that hard :P:P
Reply 27
try topping this! :frown:

sneezing and breaking wind at the same time in the middle of assembly. to make it worse it was in my first ever week of secondary school!!! :frown:

omg i couldnt even sleep during those first few weeks after, until luckly every1 forgot about it because another kid managed to get stuck in the toilet lol!!!

i suppose it was kinda lucky it was in the first week tho cause hardly anyone knew me lol so i could get away without getting recognised as much. but still i was like wawawawawawa *crying*!!!!!
Reply 28
Meeps
try topping this! :frown:

sneezing and breaking wind at the same time in the middle of assembly. to make it worse it was in my first ever week of secondary school!!! :frown:

omg i couldnt even sleep during those first few weeks after, until luckly every1 forgot about it because another kid managed to get stuck in the toilet lol!!!

i suppose it was kinda lucky it was in the first week tho cause hardly anyone knew me lol so i could get away without getting recognised as much. but still i was like wawawawawawa *crying*!!!!!

lol " breaking wind "
Reply 29
I was at Central station and i was walking along hte pavement and there was a wet spot, i slipped and the heel off my pretty little shoes broke. I had to walk the length of the Queen St Mall with no shoes on! I half looked like a Bogan! Needless to say i went straight into David JOnes and bought a new pair.
Reply 30
Everdawn
I was at Central station and i was walking along hte pavement and there was a wet spot, i slipped and the heel off my pretty little shoes broke. I had to walk the length of the Queen St Mall with no shoes on! I half looked like a Bogan! Needless to say i went straight into David JOnes and bought a new pair.
your :smile: loevly
Reply 31
MattG
your :smile: loevly

why, thankyou! :cool:
Reply 32
DazzYa6
lol " breaking wind "

ok den lets be technical and say "farted" lol

(i just hate the word "farted" tho so i use "break wind" instead)

lol
Reply 33
Everdawn
why, thankyou! :cool:

no problem

evr have a problem call 0117 9492521
Reply 34
yeshdad
Meeps

lol

sfg te youraeh
Reply 35
Meeps

lol

lol =D i liked the terminology
Reply 36
MattG
no problem

evr have a problem call 0117 9492521

Ta, Ill keep it in my phone book under Matt G. :wink:
MattG
yeshdad
sfg te youraeh

There is no denying it - you're drunk! Drink some water and get to bed ASAP. Night all A xxx
Reply 38
Everdawn
Ta, Ill keep it in my phone book under Matt G. :wink:

sorry *shakes hard* i dont wanna be annoying,,# just abit brunk
Reply 39
waiting2smile
There is no denying it - you're drunk! Drink some water and get to bed ASAP. Night all A xxx

word.

Night

Latest

Trending

Trending