University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

University of Leicester 2015 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Hey everyone,

I just updated the OP with a link to University of Leicester connect page - if you haven't already go connect to see other applicants' grades & offers. Also, if you enter your details it will be really really useful for everyone else making their applications this year.

:woo:

Thank you:smile::redface:

Does anyone plan to study Computer Science at UoL?
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Applying to BA Economics, pretty sure if I get an offer I'll firm it too
I'm currently studying Applied Business and Psychology A2 and need another two schools to put into my application. I got:
BB in Business
C in Psychology
C in English Literature

I know i'm applying for Leicester, Royal Holloway and Kent, but don't know the others.

Any help??????

I'm applying for a management with marketing sandwich course by the way
Heya ive applied for university of Leicester to do ODP
Applied for History and Politics!
I'm applying to study Film and Media. I'm stuck between deciding what university though, Sussex or Leicester? I'm going to the Leicester open day on the 25th.
Original post by pinkladyfingers
I'm applying to study Film and Media. I'm stuck between deciding what university though, Sussex or Leicester? I'm going to the Leicester open day on the 25th.

I want to go to the openday aswell but don't no who to go with im stuck with that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pinkladyfingers

Whos willing to go to open day with new people who they've not met
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 28
Original post by daksha_g7
I want to go to the openday aswell but don't no who to go with im stuck with that

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you able to go on your own? - Would be a missed opportunity if not!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by JRHewett
Are you able to go on your own? - Would be a missed opportunity if not! I thought the Leicester main campus was really nice. I'm planning to study Computer Science and they have quite a lot of facilities where I could complete degree-related work.

Mind you, I've also visited a few other universities. I'm definitely applying for Leicester for two separate courses relating to Computer Science just different entry criteria!

A friend is coming with me

Posted from TSR Mobile
anyone applying for law?
Hi guys, I'm a 1st year at UoL studying Law. If you have any queries feel free to ask! :smile:
Hey,
I applied at the end of september and I received a conditional offer for maths (with a year in USA) this morning :biggrin: Soooo happy! I'm gonna firm Leicester for sure once the other unis have replied.
Reply 33
Original post by LostInStereo123
Hey,
I applied at the end of september and I received a conditional offer for maths (with a year in USA) this morning :biggrin: Soooo happy! I'm gonna firm Leicester for sure once the other unis have replied.

That's amazing!

Congratulations:biggrin: I bet that's motivated you for this year haha!
Original post by JRHewett
That's amazing!

Congratulations:biggrin: I bet that's motivated you for this year haha!

Thank you! Yeah it has :biggrin: I'm dead set on going to Leicester now. Have you applied yet?
Reply 35
Applied for Law with a Modern Language and got an offer today! It's my first choice so I'm pretty sure I'll be making it my firm.
Also going to the open day this Saturday just to have a look around and be sure :smile:
I received an unconditional offer from the MMath four year course earlier today, so excited!!
Reply 37
I've just got an offer for MSci Natural Sciences. Anyone else?
BA Geology and Paleobiology!
Reply 39
I'm looking to study Ancient History and Archaeology at UoL. I am literally in the process of finalizing my personal statement now. I was wondering if anyone else was looking to do this course?? :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending