The Student Room Group

Queens and UU Social work applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Hi all,

My name is Ellie and I am currently in my final year of my MA social work studies at Malmö University in Sweden. As part of my dissertation I have decided to conduct a research into current understandings and conceptions of human trafficking and its victims.
Looking for participants to take part by answering a few questions which won't take more than 2 minutes.
http://kwiksurveys.com/s.asp?sid=r6ht86jqjacc0fl498143
Thank you for your time and help,
Elli:smile:
hi all
i had my interview last tues with magee...still haven't heard anything and totally bricking it!lol good luck to you all!!
Reply 362
haah think everyone on this forum is bricking it counting the days, so you are in the right place :smile:
Original post by mmq02
haah think everyone on this forum is bricking it counting the days, so you are in the right place :smile:

my nerves are wrecked!lol
Reply 364
Original post by Ellie Pas
Hi all,

My name is Ellie and I am currently in my final year of my MA social work studies at Malmö University in Sweden. As part of my dissertation I have decided to conduct a research into current understandings and conceptions of human trafficking and its victims.
Looking for participants to take part by answering a few questions which won't take more than 2 minutes.
http://kwiksurveys.com/s.asp?sid=r6ht86jqjacc0fl498143
Thank you for your time and help,
Elli:smile:

Ellie, I would have filled it out but I read that you want people who are currently enrolled in a social work programme? We aren't enrolled just hopefulls haha! So I don't know whether you want us to fill it out?

Maria
Reply 365
Hi folks I'm new to this and have my interview on 25th for parttime social work at Magee, my nerves are wrecked any tips?
Original post by Bernie..
Oh I really hope not, fingers and toes all crossed x

Bernie we have made it!! 😂😂😂
Original post by Nicoh88
Looking good guys!!
Lol nicoh I was just about to post the same lol..

It does waveydavey

Bernie x
Reply 369
eee well done guys:biggrin:
Thanks mmq. How is everyone doing.

Bernie.
Reply 371
Thanks mmq. How is everyone doing.

Bernie.

Hey guys, just came across this thread, thankfully everyone's as nervous as me, I have an interview this Friday @ Magee for the 3 year degree.
Seems some of u have done really well making the 2 week mark after interview.Hopefully it's means a place.:smile:
Reply 372
rmc79 good luck, you will be fine, most interviewers people have had were lovely, just know your experience and personal statement well and you will be great:smile:

scary to think people are past the 2 week mark fingers crossed:biggrin:
hi rmc79 goodluck for your interview, I second everything that mmq said, let us know how you get on,

mmq it is scary seems like my interview was just yesterday. Hate all the waiting about lol..
Reply 374
hi rmc79 goodluck for your interview, I second everything that mmq said, let us know how you get on,

mmq it is scary seems like my interview was just yesterday. Hate all the waiting about lol..

Thanks Bernie/ mmq,
All this waitings a nightmare, ucas then 3 questions,I'd rather know asap after interview.
Should I look @ recent stories concerning social work???
Don't want to study to much, as llI forget everything.
Thanks again :smile:
Rory
Original post by rmc79
Thanks Bernie/ mmq,
All this waitings a nightmare, ucas then 3 questions,I'd rather know asap after interview.
Should I look @ recent stories concerning social work???
Don't want to study to much, as llI forget everything.
Thanks again :smile:
Rory
Hi Rory, just go by what is says on the guidance sheet would be the best advice I could give you. The interviewers at Queens were really lovely, good luck!
Original post by Shaz78
Hi folks I'm new to this and have my interview on 25th for parttime social work at Magee, my nerves are wrecked any tips?

Hi shaz!! The interviewers were very nice and make you feel at ease so nothing to worry about!! Stick to the yellow sheet...and u should be fine!! Good luck x
Original post by Nicoh88

Did you guys get word back?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cfearon149
Did you guys get word back?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No we are just celebrating making it to 10 days without a rejection lol
Original post by Nicoh88
No we are just celebrating making it to 10 days without a rejection lol

Haha I see. Fingers crossed still, I'm only on 9 days ! Lol
Posted from TSR Mobile