The Student Room Group

Biology Hl

i took bio hl thinking it wuz easy, but i sure am wrong!!!!
any1 thinking of taking bio at hl ? plz dont cuz itz a pain in the ass!
unless of course, u r a genius.
I REGRET TAKING BIO HL!!! I SHUD HAVE TAKEN ENGLISH A1 HL!!!!!
if anybdy's got sum good revision notes that can get sum biological stuff into my head, plzzzzz do give them to me!!!

:frown:
Reply 1
I'm taking Bio HL and it's one of my fave subject :p: But of course, I've always been a Bio freak ever since I was introduced to that thing called natural science.

What are you planning to take in uni? If you go for Medicine, then taking Bio HL will help u a lot, really (unless if you want to continue to pharmacy, coz it emphasises more on Chem).

The school must have the IB Bio textbooks that you can borrow. I suggest you borrow one or all three (there are two in my school, one is the thick green book, and the other one is blue, thinner, with a pic of a flying crane on the cover. The other one is red, I think, with a pic of blue human cells on the front).
My seniors said it's better to take the green one, coz the author only puts what's essential n the most frequently asked topics in the exam. But it's up to you, though.
Reply 2
U r right abt the text bookz, the gren one is th biology guide for the IB Diploma pubished by the oxford university press.
i'm going for law,(funny is'nt it? taking bio hl wen i'm supposed to be taking eng hl),i have this fear of failing in hl english, which is why i did'nt take it in the first place!
Thx 4 the advice though

Latest

Trending

Trending