Medical Biochemistry 0%
Medical Genetics 25%
Medical Microbiology 0%
Microbiology 0%
Molecular Biology 0%
BSc 0%
MBiolSci25%
Total votes: 4
I'm applying for Biochemistry and Genetics MBiolSci at Sheffield this year. Who else is applying for any of the Molecular Biosciences courses and which course did you choose? Did you decide to pick an extra Master's year? Why/Why not?

Unfortunately I can't fit in poll options for the BSc and MBiolSci for each course seperately, but you can still choose the right one.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
I'm applying for exactly the same as you! Sent off my application this morning. :smile: Where else are you applying?
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
Original post by Abi790
I'm applying for exactly the same as you! Sent off my application this morning. :smile: Where else are you applying?

I'm also applying to Oxford, Liverpool, Manchester and Birmingham. I already have an offer from Liverpool for their MBiolSci course (sent my application off on the 1st).

Where else are you applying?
Reply 3
Original post by nerdcake
I'm also applying to Oxford, Liverpool, Manchester and Birmingham. I already have an offer from Liverpool for their MBiolSci course (sent my application off on the 1st).

I'm applying to Oxford, Bristol, Cardiff and Bath. I have an offer from Bristol for completing there access course :smile:
Reply 4

They won't need to interview the applicant for the MBiolSci course?
And how long did it take for them to send you the offer?

I've applied for the same at Sheffields!! I really want this!! :frown:
Reply 5
Original post by kcv001
They won't need to interview the applicant for the MBiolSci course?
And how long did it take for them to send you the offer?

I've applied for the same at Sheffields!! I really want this!! :frown:

They don't interview for the MBiolSci at Liverpool or Sheffield (or Birmingham, where I'm also applying).

I got the offer from Liverpool about a week after I sent the application, and an offer from Sheffield on Monday.
Reply 6
They don't interview for the MBiolSci at Liverpool or Sheffield (or Birmingham, where I'm also applying).

I got the offer from Liverpool about a week after I sent the application, and an offer from Sheffield on Monday.

Oh so you applied for Bsc in Birmingham or A100?
Reply 7
Original post by kcv001
Oh so you applied for Bsc in Birmingham or A100?

I applied for the MSci in Biochemistry (C703):
http://www.birmingham.ac.uk/undergraduate/courses/biosciences/biochemistry-msci.aspx

I'm not a Medicine applicant, I haven't applied to any A100 courses. The only BSc course I applied to is Molecular Biology at Manchester (C720), the others were all Master's courses.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending