The Student Room Group

Interview at Cardiff University for pharmacy

I have received an interview but i have no idea what to expect! :eek: I didn't think about interviews at all since i thought i wouldn't get a reply back so soon. I'm getting really scared and worried:afraid: since its my first interview, i really want to do well. Can anyone please help me with what the procedure is like, at Cardiff or any other uni. What are the questions like? Do we have to do a test? Any help would be great! Thankyoouuuuu
Original post by ~amethyst~
I have received an interview but i have no idea what to expect! :eek: I didn't think about interviews at all since i thought i wouldn't get a reply back so soon. I'm getting really scared and worried:afraid: since its my first interview, i really want to do well. Can anyone please help me with what the procedure is like, at Cardiff or any other uni. What are the questions like? Do we have to do a test? Any help would be great! Thankyoouuuuu

Congrats!! I'm hoping to apply to cardiff as well :P

From last year my friend told me why pharmacy and cardiff if that helps? Also know your ps inside out
There's no tests thankfully!
What are your predicted grades out of interest? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Alltimesarah
Congrats!! I'm hoping to apply to cardiff as well :P

From last year my friend told me why pharmacy and cardiff if that helps? Also know your ps inside out
There's no tests thankfully!
What are your predicted grades out of interest? :smile:

Thankyou :smile: though i don't feel like celebrating just yet lol.
Ah high 5! :biggrin: where else you thinking off?
And ah okay, thanks for the tips. Thats a relief :smile:
Mine are AAA, wbu?
Original post by ~amethyst~
Thankyou :smile: though i don't feel like celebrating just yet lol.
Ah high 5! :biggrin: where else you thinking off?
And ah okay, thanks for the tips. Thats a relief :smile:
Mine are AAA, wbu?

When is your interview?
I'm thinking bath, Portsmouth Brighton and reading, it's not set it stone yet
My predicted grades are A*AB:cool: Although an A in chemistry will be tough!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending