Reply 20
Original post by Jo890
It sucks especially with a weekend job too :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can't even get one - I'm scraping by with my DLA

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Original post by R Dragon
Uni is 10x harder, and so far my first year's pre-clinical sciences are extremely boring.... .____.

I think it's because I'm finding it difficult to relate this knowledge to my future profession. I don't see myself using this information on a daily basis.

Do you think you'll get something out of it then? Or will it be a waste of 3 years and money which is what I'm scared of because I'm not sure what I want to do so I don't want to do the wrong course

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jo890
Do you think you'll get something out of it then? Or will it be a waste of 3 years and money which is what I'm scared of because I'm not sure what I want to do so I don't want to do the wrong course

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well it's 5 years for me, I'm confident that I want to work in the profession, it's just that the foundation knowledge can sometimes seem irrelevant. I'm hopeful it'll get more interesting as the course progresses.

You should talk to other people in the course you want to apply to and hear their thoughts :3
It's entirely down to the course that you're gonna do.

Graphic Design at uni is infinitely 'easier' than A Levels but I may be saying that because I enjoy graphics infinitely more than most of my AS Levels.

(Yes, AS Levels - did a year of those then decided I didn't want to do A2 and went to college to cram a year and a half worth of work into 1 year)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending