The Student Room Group

Bums and leggings.

Hey guys,
what are your thoughts on wearing leggings when the bum is not covered by your top? Yay or nay?
Reply 1
I'd need a pic to know what you mean :smile:
Reply 2
How good looking your bum is? If it is good looking then it is better to be revealed.

Original post by TIATA
I'd need a pic to know what you mean :smile:

Perv
Original post by KatieCod
Hey guys,
what are your thoughts on wearing leggings when the bum is not covered by your top? Yay or nay?

It's a no from me, it just looks incomplete especially when the leggings are see-through

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
If I'm staying at home I don't bother with a longer top, but if i'm going out then I will wear a longer top!
Need a thong or vpl is an issue
Some people need to think more carefully when they wear leggings. I've been scared for life by some. :puke:
Not a good look at all!
Nay. Nay. Nay. Nay.NAY.
Reply 9
Original post by KatieCod
Hey guys,

Being a guy: if the butt looks good we won't mind, otherwise no

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
I don't really care; people can wear whatever they want.
Nay for sure!

Eeek especially when they are see-through!!

:hide:
Reply 12
Yeah cover it, from a guy's perspective it makes you look like you can actually dress yourself :smile:
Leggings should strictly be for indoors or sport activities. I do have to say it looks good on some women especially with nice figures opposed to the heavier female where the flab just sticks out the legging.
Reply 14
No I always wear a long top/dress over it.
Reply 15
I don't think it's that bad, but then I would say that as I have been guilty of doing it :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending