The Student Room Group

if i go to uni as a virgin, will i stay a virgin? :L

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nick Parsons
I went into as a virgin and I'm still a virgin.

But by choice. :rolleyes:

Not your choice :rolleyes:
What about if you just...don't tell people you're a virgin? It's none of their business anyway, besides I don't see why people would avoid you because you're a virgin :s-smilie:
Original post by Anonymous
it isnt that idiotic, maybe a bit obvious to you but i dont know what uni is like, and as far as i know theres a big stigma attached to being a virgin.

"Will I stay a virgin?"

Who knows

There you go.
Original post by Huskaris
"Will I stay a virgin?"

Who knows

There you go.

obviously im not asking people to tell the future, im asking for opinions and creating a little discussion. if you haven't been to uni then of course you don't know. if you have then your not very helpful XD
Original post by Precious Illusions
What about if you just...don't tell people you're a virgin? It's none of their business anyway, besides I don't see why people would avoid you because you're a virgin :s-smilie:

i dont think they would literally avoid me, just from my experience people dont want to do it with virgins :|

i could not tell them, but im also worried about a lack of experience making things difficult for me. you seem to think im worrying over nothing, hopefully i am haha
obviously im not asking people to tell the future, im asking for opinions and creating a little discussion. if you haven't been to uni then of course you don't know. if you have then your not very helpful XD

Ok then.winner. I may not have got a degree, or A levels, or GCSEs, or 11+ but I got my dick wet.

Plus 1 to me.
Virginity is just a social construct. Nothing happens when you lose it. Just relax and live your life, stop worrying about this stuff.
i dont mind much im just wondering if loosing it will make it easier for me to have a sex life

You wonder whether experience of having sex will improve your sex-life? Well, duh.
Reply 28
Original post by Cryptic_
Virginity is just a social construct. Nothing happens when you lose it. Just relax and live your life, stop worrying about this stuff.

People love using the term social construct to sound intelligent.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by james1211
People love using the term social construct to sound intelligent.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you calling me unintelligent then? seeing as you don't even know me, I don't see how you came to that conclusion.
Reply 30
Original post by Cryptic_
Are you calling me unintelligent then? seeing as you don't even know me, I don't see how you came to that conclusion.

I don't think I did come to that conclusion did I?

Posted from TSR Mobile
i'll be at uni this time next year, i think i'll be luky if i get laid before then as i don't want a girlfriend before i leave for uni.

i'm worried that if i turn up at uni a virgin, i'll get zero action because either people know i'm a virgin and cba with me, or i never make it to 4th base because of my lack of experience, or because maybe i loose the v whilst there, and word gets out that, surprise surprise, i'm **** at it first time.

is experience before uni vital to having a decent sex life at uni? will i be labeled as "the virgin" and avoided like i have Ebola? any tips or ideas on ditching the V card in time for the vodka orgy that is student life?

(for the record, i know uni isn't all about sex, its just something worrying me. also i'm probably average in terms of attractiveness, i go to parties and have girlfriends and stuff but i'm a bit shy. i'm not a the kind of guy who never goes out, and goes for girls way out of their league. i'm also not a "LAD" who pulls "birds" every other night. i'm just a normal average guy)

HELP PLZ:confused::eek::biggrin::frown::smile:

can i ask what course you're applying for mate?
Virgin? Who cares
Reply 33
you'll probably have a selection of girls vying to take it from you.
srsly. it happens.
in short yeah
Original post by Nick Parsons
I went into as a virgin and I'm still a virgin.

But by choice. :rolleyes:

Sorry, I just had to xD
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm still a virgin three years later. And not by choice... :frown:
Original post by Maid Marian
Hold on, let me just consult my crystal ball ...

I love your pic lass
Original post by Precious Illusions

This guy asked me if I was a virgin in a queue for a party in front of a cute girl. I told him I was, but do you reckon I shouldn't have?
Original post by shawn_o1
Virgin? Who cares

^ this

Go to uni, have fun, make friends, STUDY.

You may meet somebody, get on, go out, have fun and this may lead to something...:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending