- University advice needed- regarding Manchester/Imperial/UCL/Bristol
- Uni of Manchester Physics- what's it like?
- Imperial vs Manchester vs UCL for physics
- Manchester vs Durham vs KCL for Physics
- Applying to Uni to do Physics
- Want to reject Imperial for Manchester (physics) but not completely sure if I should
- What factors determine your first choice?
- Is the workload really that high at Imperial?
- Best unis/courses for physics?
- undergrad research opportunity in Manchester?
Related university courses
Chemistry for Drug Discovery and Development
University of Lincoln
Chemistry with Work Placement
University of Glasgow
University of Liverpool
Medicinal Chemistry and Mathematics
University of East Anglia
Physics (4-year MPhys)
University of Oxford
Physics with Innovation
University of Bristol
Royal Holloway, University of London