The Student Room Group

Nuffield Research Placement 2024

I've just finished up my application and although there is still 21 days left of the application deadline, does anyone know when to expect a response. I'm also curious if anyone else has applied from Wales and where the placements usually are.
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 1
I have also applied but I am from london. i reckon you should expect an email after the 27th march
Reply 2
Original post by Knaik
I have also applied but I am from london. i reckon you should expect an email after the 27th march
Thanks, GL
Reply 3
I got an email yesterday saying that I've been shortlisted but I've applied from Manchester
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 4
Original post by NKinz
I got an email yesterday saying that I've been shortlisted but I've applied from Manchester
oh nice, what did you apply for ?
Do they send you an email even if you aren't shortlisted?
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous #1
Do they send you an email even if you aren't shortlisted?

I don’t know I believe they will send out all decisions after the deadline of 27th march, what did you apply for anyways ?
Original post by Knaik
I don’t know I believe they will send out all decisions after the deadline of 27th march, what did you apply for anyways ?

Computer science
Statistics
Physics
Data science

That’s what I applied for I think
Reply 8
Original post by Knaik
oh nice, what did you apply for ?
I applied for engineering/manufacturing, astronomy/astrophysics, physics, and maths. What about you?
Reply 9
Original post by NKinz
I applied for engineering/manufacturing, astronomy/astrophysics, physics, and maths. What about you?
I applied for physics, maths, engineering/manufacturing, astronomy/astrophysics
Reply 10
Original post by NKinz

Before the closing date?
Reply 11
Original post by MrMudaly
Before the closing date?

I think so

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending