The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

Criminology, Treforest Campus

Hello everyone! I am applying for university this year and have been doing some research on Criminology, I was wondering if anyone has done Criminology at treforest campus and could let me know how it is ect? And about accomodation in treforest? Thankyou!! :tongue:
I have accepted an offer to study Forensic Biology at Treforest Campus and before this I went to an open day where they showed us around all of the labs and the classrooms. I loved it straight away since the teachers were so friendly and the students who were finishing their final year were saying how they found the learning environment comfortable.
I also looked at the accommodation in Mountain halls and Glamorgan Court. Although Glamorgan is the older building, it was still a comfortable living space with a shared kitchen between 6 people. Mountain halls was more modernized but it is also the more competitive one and I have heard that they prioritize disabled students before anyone other students as the new buildings are located at the bottom of the hill and is more convenient for them. I hope this was useful, feel free to ask anything else!
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending