The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

Bath Spa 2015 offers..

Hi I was just wondering if anyone else has offers from Bath Spa for 2015. I have two conditional offers for the Education (Primary Pathway) and Early Years Eduction (Primary Pathway) degrees. I am a mature student but need to get my 10 days voluntary work done before my offers become unconditional. Bath Spa is my favourite choice so would love to hear from anyone else who is going.....exciting! :smile::smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi I've applied for biology with education and my application was processed today. I'm also a mature student and hoping I'll get an offer fingers crossed. How soon dI'd you hear from Bath offer wise?
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
I'm a mature student too! I haven't applied quite yet, but when I do I will be applying for Education Studies combined with Study of Religions. I'm doing an access course at the moment so I don't imagine I'll be getting any unconditional offers or anything like that.

Just went to the open day this Saturday and had a look around Bath on the Sunday - both beautiful places!
I've applied for the early years education as a mature student. Got an unconditional offer, just waiting to hear back from Wolverhampton before I make my choice
Reply 4
I am 18 years old and I have conditional offer form the education primary teaching pathway at bath spa. Which I am going to accept when I can.

I am not going to be staying at halls either I will commute when we are In university
Reply 5
Also an old student! I received a conditional offer for PGCE primary, need to finish my skills tests (booked in already) and my degree.

My partner and I will move to that neck of the woods closer to the date.
Original post by CVP1996
I am 18 years old and I have conditional offer form the education primary teaching pathway at bath spa. Which I am going to accept when I can.

I am not going to be staying at halls either I will commute when we are In university

Hi! I applied to Bath Spa to study fashion design but haven't heard back yet, they said in an email not to worry if it takes time but I am as it's my favourite choice! How long did they take roughly to get back to you? And well done on your offer too! Thanks :smile:
Hi,
I have an offer from bath spa for theatre production! I haven't actually been able to see the uni yet as I live abroad but I hear it is really lovely! For my course I had to have a skype interview it took them about two weeks to invite me for interview and then after my interview my offer came through within the hour!
Reply 8
Original post by HeatherNotman
Hi,
I have an offer from bath spa for theatre production! I haven't actually been able to see the uni yet as I live abroad but I hear it is really lovely! For my course I had to have a skype interview it took them about two weeks to invite me for interview and then after my interview my offer came through within the hour!

:smile: Congratulations. It is a lovely area, I'm looking forward to attending there.
Have applied to do Acting here, but haven't received an audition date yet, and this was hopefully going to be one of my top choices! fingers crossed..

has anyone else got an audition through yet?
Original post by taylorbond
Have applied to do Acting here, but haven't received an audition date yet, and this was hopefully going to be one of my top choices! fingers crossed..

has anyone else got an audition through yet?

Hey I think they do the auditions in rounds depending on when you applied! It took them a good few weeks to give me mine though for a different course :smile: good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
I received a conditional offer a few days ago for Education Studies combined with Religion.

I really loved both the city and the university when I attended my open day. Such a beautiful area of the country! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi! I'm in Year 13 and just over a month ago I received a conditional offer for English Literature! Definitely making it my firm choice, it's all a question of whether I meet the conditions.
Reply 13
Application went through to UCAS and sent out to unis on the 8th December, and I received an offer on the 13th January for 240 UCAS points to do Business & Management :smile:

This is probably the 4th or 5th choice out of my offers, I'd prefer to go to uni in (Greater) London :P
Hi, I got a conditional offer which came through 11th December for creative writing and English literature. Defiantly making it my firm choice if I get the requirements I need. :smile:
Reply 15
I have two unconditional offers. One for Creative Computing with Creating Writing and the other for Creative Computing and Publishing. Now to decide which to pick!
I've got a conditional offer for Early Years (Primary Teaching pathway) and have accepted it as my firm choice! Also a mature student :-)
(edited 9 years ago)
Just asking in case there are others in a similar position to me; have any people applying from the EU got offers yet, specifically for any of the creative arts courses? I applied in September but haven't even been asked for a portfolio or anything yet, the only update I've had is that they're considering my application. I know I'm an odd case because I've applied as an EU resident even though I'm English, which I think might be slowing the process down a bit, but in any case I thought I'd check. :smile:
Still waiting on an offer for Creative Writing and Publishing :frown:. Starting to get worried now as Bath Spa is the only one I really want to go to. Applied on 20th November through my College, got an e-mail to say they were considering my application and nothing since :frown:.
Reply 19
I have a conditional offer for the Commercial Music BA (Hons) with integrated MA, after a stage process - 700 hundred people applied for 43 places on the course. So super happy, hope we all get to go!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending