The Student Room Group

Are my Uni choices too ambitious??!

Currently looking to study Biomedical sciences, having achieved BCC last year, I am unsure wether these choices where too risky. My predictions are ABC/ABB (due to some resits), these are the uni's I may apply to...

Aston ABB-BBB
Nottingham Trent BBB
MMU BBC
Liverpool John Moores BBB-BBC
Coventry CCC

My college is also meant to be eligible for contextual offers also, if that's relevant. any opinions please!! :colondollar:
Honestly, aim for whatever you can! I'm at Uni now doing Speech Therapy in my AS year I got ABEE and in my A2 I got A*AA, just work as hard as you can. Oh, and also you probably won't need this but with the competitiveness of my course and with my AS grades I got rejected from 2 uni's, so just stay positive, work hard and you'll be fine :-)
No I'd say you're being very sensible; honestly if a uni is asking for lower than CCC I don't know if it's worth going to unless your doing something like midwifery (not saying this is an easy degree; my mum did it and used to get stressed as ****. I'm just saying if your doing the degree there are certain things you HAVE to know otherwise what would be the point?)

Quick Reply

Latest