The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Very attractive.
But it is dependent on their skin colour, physical characteristics and attitudes.
And yes, at times it does, indeed, seem unattractive.
The tattoo itself has to be unique.
I'm not a fan of tattoos in general.

Some can look ok but a lot look really scuzzy.

At the end of the day it's their choice so their business, but it's a no from me.
Reply 3
Some girls suit them and some don't. Its like certain colours of hair, some girls can pull it off better than others. I think most girls look fine with tattoos and a rare few can look amazing with sleeve tatts.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I used to not like them on girls but now I sort of do. I agree that some girls can look really nice with them, but it depends on the girl I think.
tbh it makes me think "trailer trash" ?
Reply 6
It depends on the tattoos and the girl. Although Cheryl's tats aren't the best, you're hardly going to reject her based on the quality of them are you.
i think it's pretty cute/hot if there's a small, subtle one on the neck, ankle, wrist etc.

other than that it really depends on the woman - some manage to pull tattoos off, whereas some...really really don't
Original post by AlphaTango

Repped :sexface:
Reply 9
Not a fan
Reply 10
why specifically girls? Why not tattoos on people?
Either way, whatever makes the person happy

I like them very much but it depends on the woman as you could be an auld heifer and have a tattoo.

One of my favourite lassies is this Irish camogie player

https://media.zenfs.com/en_uk/News/TheJournal.ie/ashling-thompson-1762014-752x501.jpg
(edited 9 years ago)
I personally don't find it attractive.
Original post by AlphaTango

would have looked much better without tats
and she looks rather manly which makes it worse
If done by a professional, awesome.

Theyre hot so lo as the art is good.
Original post by vimto39
It depends on the tattoos and the girl. Although Cheryl's tats aren't the best, you're hardly going to reject her based on the quality of them are you.

Nikko Hurtado, "aren't the best" errrrrr what.
I know of a stunning girl on Instagram whose tattoos look amazing!
I like them when they are subtle.I hate it when girls get their sleeves done.

Latest