The Student Room Group

What do you usually order at subway?

I order a chicken tikka on honey wheat bread (think thats the name). I have most of the salad and dressings. Wbu?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I order a meatball marinara on Italian bread with red onions and barbeque sauce :wink:
Huge salt content with a side of a veggie patty 9 grain wheat bread and all salad bar onions
I usually (though I hardly ever go) get chicken tikka with cheese, green peppers, red onions, salad and gherkins toasted with sweet onion and ranch sauce. Usually on hearty Italian bread.
Reply 4
mmmmm...gotta be a hearty Italian with chicken, bacon, cheese and little ketchup....toasted of course :mmm:
Reply 5
Hearty Italian bread, chicken tikka, jalapeños and salad, with chilli sauce. #Perf
I have never been to Subway in my life and probably never will.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Edminzodo
I have never been to Subway in my life and probably never will.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I despise subway and avoid it like a plague.

It's basically paying ridiculous amounts of money for a pretentious sandwich.
Spicy Italian with Chorizo, Pepper Cheese, Onions, Peppers and Southwest Sauce. Sometimes hot chilli and jalapenos if I feel like it.
Admittedly I probably only eat from Subway about twice a year, but when I do it's always the sweet onion teriyaki chicken on hearty italian bread. Lettuce and Jalepenos and Sweet onion sauce.
Reply 10
Original post by abbiemac

=O Subway is amazing!! =D i do only have it very ocassionally though as i would get sick of it fairly easily...
Original post by Buzz321
=O Subway is amazing!! =D i do only have it very ocassionally though as i would get sick of it fairly easily...

I've never liked it :P I don't like the bread..

:five: I also made a pact with my friend (who broke it) never to go to Subway after their food poisoning incident.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Were you A)dropped as a child or B) dropped as a child?
Original post by Secretnerd123
Were you A)dropped as a child or B) dropped as a child?

Dropped as a teenager... it's worse because it shook up all my puberty hormones too
Dropped as a teenager... it's worse because it shook up all my puberty hormones too

Subway is the bomb.com
6-inch Chicken Pizziola on Italian bread, toasted, no cheese, with lettuce and BBQ sauce.
Reply 17
Ofc meatball 12'
Original post by Edminzodo
:five: I also made a pact with my friend (who broke it) never to go to Subway after their food poisoning incident.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I made a vow never to go back to Subway after they gave in to a loud minority and removed all pork from their stores.

Needless to say, I broke after about a month.
Original post by pkiy
Ofc meatball 12'

Is it halal

Quick Reply

Latest