The Student Room Group

Personal statement- interior design

Hi! I've written my first draft of the personal statement and I need some feedback. Is there anybody willing to help me? :smile:
Reply 1
Try the PS help section. It's where the PS helpers can assist you with your application without fear of plagiarism.
Original post by Vian
Try the PS help section. It's where the PS helpers can assist you with your application without fear of plagiarism.

Hi, just to be clear, PS helpers aren't offering free reviews anymore, now that TSR has launched their own paid for service.

OP, you should be very careful about sending your statement to anyone online, as you don't know they are who they say they are. Can you get any help from your school/college?
Reply 3
Original post by SlowlorisIncognito
Hi, just to be clear, PS helpers aren't offering free reviews anymore, now that TSR has launched their own paid for service.

:eek3:

I'd heard that TSR was removing the service, but I didn't think it would be so soon!
Great job, TSR. Choosing money over altruism can only ever be a good idea. :dry:
Original post by Vian
:eek3:

I'd heard that TSR was removing the service, but I didn't think it would be so soon!
Great job, TSR. Choosing money over altruism can only ever be a good idea. :dry:

To be fair to them, the service had become unsustainable, and they have provided the PS which a lot of people are finding useful.
Reply 5
Original post by SlowlorisIncognito

OP, you should be very careful about sending your statement to anyone online, as you don't know they are who they say they are. Can you get any help from your school/college?

My English teacher is supossed to check whether it is a good one, but I've heard that TSR also offers some help and I thought I can try.
Original post by martyna19996
My English teacher is supossed to check whether it is a good one, but I've heard that TSR also offers some help and I thought I can try.

TSR no longer offers their free review service. You could have a look at the PS builder tool, to check you have included everything you are supposed to, and that the structure/balance is right. If you have any specific questions about content/structure, you can ask them on the forum, but please don't post any content straight from your PS as it could be copied by someone else.

Finally, TSR do offer a paid for review- however, if you have other sources of help who are familiar with the UK university system, it's probably not worth the money for you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending