The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

essay helppppp

This is the essay question:

What are the most important features of the report on social insurance and allied services and why were they significant? When answering this question, take specific care to outline the so-called five giants and evaluate whether the report realistically attempted to tackle them all.

This is my first time answering a university essay. I am struggling to get to grips with uni work. I need help.

Could anyone tell me how you would go about answering this question or how you would structure this essay?? NEED DESPERATE HELP ASAP
Reply 1
Original post by jasminemann
This is the essay question:

What are the most important features of the report on social insurance and allied services and why were they significant? When answering this question, take specific care to outline the so-called five giants and evaluate whether the report realistically attempted to tackle them all.

This is my first time answering a university essay. I am struggling to get to grips with uni work. I need help.

Could anyone tell me how you would go about answering this question or how you would structure this essay?? NEED DESPERATE HELP ASAP

i pm you and answered on your other post
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Evaluate the extent to which different levels of social development can be explained by variations in human rights within countries 20marks

need help just planning

Quick Reply

Latest