The Student Room Group

Who is the best TSR user?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by BurstingBubbles
Ahh it's a difficult one. If I exclude the mods and subs I've met (and get on with well), then Black Rose, Aph, cupcakes, IDukem... so many! Maybe the title should be the best 'users' :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got a mention:woo: but still only an 8.5:angry: plus the other 3 on there are subs:tongue:
Original post by De Mortimer
Jameel's quite funny, can't really give him a username as he gets banned and makes new ones so often, but one of his recent, memorable ones was ''I'm a peng ting''
how do you know him? He's awful.
Original post by sarcasmrules
Oh, and and Chlorophile and Precious Illusions are also two great users :smile: You guys are awesome! :gthumb:

EDIT: And Aph!
thanks!!!
mine would be Andy98, kittiara and well most of the people I talk too there are so many!!!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Aph
I got a mention:woo: but still only an 8.5:angry: plus the other 3 on there are subs:tongue:

Because I haven't spoken to you for long :tongue: And yeah, but I've not met them :lol:
Reply 62
Because I haven't spoken to you for long :tongue: And yeah, but I've not met them :lol:

Ok:hand: I don't need your excuses:tongue: ah ok:smile: so you've met loads of people from here?
Original post by Aph
Ok:hand: I don't need your excuses:tongue: ah ok:smile: so you've met loads of people from here?

Not excusesss, reasons :fyi: And a few mods and subs, yeah :h:
Original post by Maid Marian
Notable mention must go to Planta Crown, have known him for like a year now and he's always so positive and friendly and lovely and kind to me, a proper gent to the damsel in distress :blush:

Someones in love
Original post by the bear
thanks anyone who said they liked me :girl:

bear™ is a longtime fan of Precious Illusions & the Maid...

King Messi for his awesome poetry...

Dunc1 for his Creativity...

Memomemootoo for just existing...

Cambio Whelkskull for being so funny...

Everyone really ( except those on my ignore list... you know who you are :mob: )

:cry2:Is it all over between us?
I like that Clip guy and also that new guy Somemightsay888 (at least I think he's new).
Original post by Carnationlilyrose

:hugs:

no of course not... you still light my fire :colondollar:
Original post by Carnationlilyrose

:hugs:

no of course not... you still light my fire :colondollar:

I seemed to have missed TSRs greatest couple! Hope you both sort it out :giggle:
I seemed to have missed TSRs greatest couple! Hope you both sort it out :giggle:

it is awkward because Clr is a m*******r...

Have you starred out moderator? :hmmmm:

you used... that word :afraid:

:creep:
you used... that word :afraid:

:creep:

Uh oh :hide:
Reply 73
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
I heard riku was quite a character, haven't seen any of his/her threads for a bit.

Miser is one of my faves because of how rational he is :smile:

I think Chaotic Butterfly is funny too.

Original post by RFowler
That RFowler bloke, he seems pretty cool.

Hard to narrow it down, but I would mention ChaoticButterfly. Miser seems to make interesting posts every now and then as well.

Thanks guys. :smile:

Some favourites that come to mind are arxtra, Farm_Ecology and ArtGoblin.

I've don't post that often (apart from the last couple of days!) so don't know too many users to pick a fave - but your posts often make me laugh a lot :smile:
Original post by jenhasdreams
I've don't post that often (apart from the last couple of days!) so don't know too many users to pick a fave - but your posts often make me laugh a lot :smile:

awww fanks jen :hugs:

have you seen my literary archive ?

longspoon.wordpress.com

plenty of data there for you :wink:
Hype En Ecosse <3
Reply 77
Original post by Baby Milo
miser, BurstingBubbles and the bear.

Thanks :smile: Your avatar's really cool btw! I like how you synced the colours with your username.
Original post by Baby Milo
miser, BurstingBubbles and the bear.

Aww thank you :h:

I certainly hope so, because I wouldn't like it to be one of the other options...

Quick Reply

Latest