The Student Room Group

Year 12's who don't know what they want to do at university

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Maths, Chemistry, Biology and physics, not a f****** clue. :/
Don't worry! I had no idea what I wanted to study until just before exam period, you'll get there.

I found researching different existing uni courses on UCAS really helped me realise I wanted to study History :biggrin: I had so little knowledge about degrees before I did that and it made me realise all the options out there.

PS I studied English Lit, History, Spanish and Psychology at AS
Reply 22
Original post by voxdock
^ Arithmeticae please don't be one of those ***** like the ones in my FM set who want to go into investment banking you have too much integrity...

What's wrong with perspective investment bankers? :wink:
I'm doing Maths, History, English Literature and Financial Studies and hoping to get a degree in computer science after Year 13.
In.

Doing Maths, Chem, Bio and English. Didn't feel old enough to start thinking about university. Still don't. Help.
I've applied for physics and I still don't know what I want to do at university :tongue:
Guys I was in year 12 in 2013, i had no idea what i wanted to study at university so don't stress if you don't have any idea at the moment :smile:
Original post by StarvingAutist
I've applied for physics and I still don't know what I want to do at university :tongue:

:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I do History, English (lit&lang), Law and Sociology.

Atm i really don't know but iv'e narrowed it down to Screenwriting, Ancient History or whatever else i find...very different courses though. Thing is i don't know what i love more :P
Original post by dolphins321
what subjects do you do?
any ideas for applying next year?

I do Geography, Biology and English Literature, and I've got a few ideas for uni such as biology, geography, environmental science, animal biology, microbiology, genetics, forensic psychobiology or psychology.
Reply 30
I do History, RE, Business& Sociology
Not really sure about Uni..maybe Apprenticeship?

Anyone else planning to take a different route other than university?

:smile:
Doing Biology, Chemistry, Maths and English Literature.

Would love to do something like chemistry/ biochemistry in university but I'm also considering English Literature :smile:
chemistry, maths, psychology and biology. Thought about chemistry but I might change my mind later, definitely not anything biology related though :/
I'm currently doing Applied Business, Use of Maths and ICT. I want to do a business course when I go to uni. I'm not sure what uni I want to go to though.

Quick Reply

Latest