The Student Room Group

Ben & Jerries vs Häagen-Dazs

Poll

Which tastes better?

Which tastes better?

Scroll to see replies

Equally good, depends on the flavours tho
It's a tough one but I think Haagen Das just wins. The ice cream is smoother.
God, what could possibly be better than B&J cookie dough??
Ben & Jerry's, no contest.
Both overpriced but B&J.
Haagen Dazs. The ice cream is just smoother/creamier.. basically better quality. :drool:
Reply 7
I like Ben & Jerry's but Haagen Dazs is superior.
Reply 8
Ben and Jerry's hands down. Cookie dough and chocolate fudge brownie just top it :tongue:
Never heard of the second and don't really like the first.
Haagen Dazs.

I have always thought Ben and Jerry's is waaaaay too overrated. Never tried a flavour by them I really liked.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tried this. It was so good. :coma: Idk, I don't have a good opinion because I haven't really tried Ben & Jerries and this is the only Haagen Dazs flavour I've tried. :tongue:

Original post by Applescruff
God, what could possibly be better than B&J cookie dough??

I forced myself off it for the Strawberry and chocolate one (mainly for the strawberry). Feel much better about myself now.

Original post by Precious Illusions
Both overpriced but B&J.

At my local shop B&J has been on offer for around £2.50, then it went back up to fiver+, now Haagan is on offer for £2.50. Life is great.
(edited 9 years ago)
Ben and Jerry's for sure. Cookie dough, chocolate fudge brownie, strawberry cheesecake etc. :sogood:
Reply 14
I like the unique flavours that Ben and Jerry's comes up with so I pick them.
One of life's more tougher questions...Have to go with the good old B&J's though. (Cookie Dough! :cool: )
Haagan Dasz. Dat Rocky Road
Strawberry Cheesecake Haagen Dazs. Dayum. :banana: :drool:
Ben & Jerry's have more exciting flavours, and also the initials are BJ. So there's that too.
HD and it's not even close. The quality isn't comparable. B&J tastes cheap.

Quick Reply

Latest