The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
drago di giada
But it can also ruin it...

Yeah but so can Football ... anything can ruin a relationship - I dont think that sex is more likely to than most things ... Money, work, family ... creamcheese...

hell ... anything
Lawzzzzzz
Yeah but so can Football ... anything can ruin a relationship - I dont think that sex is more likely to than most things ... Money, work, family ... creamcheese...

hell ... anything

lol, creamcheese? lol, how?
Reply 22
drago di giada
What if a couple does decide to have sex, and they are madly in love with eachother.. their personalities everything. And they have sex for the first time, BUT one decides the other doesn't perform well enough in bed so they leave. You're telling me that wouldn't be wrong?
OR what if someone on a whim has sex with someone they wouldn't consider dating? And the sex is REALLY good.. and they decide to date.. leading the other person on in a relationship based solely on sex, is also wrong.

I see nothing wrong with leaving due to bad sex... no one has any obligation to stay with someone if they dont want to. And the flip-side is that people can be with someone for any reason they wish
Reply 23
drago di giada
lol, creamcheese? lol, how?

You dont want to know
Lawzzzzzz
You dont want to know

lol, no now you've peaked my curiousity. I want to know.
interiority
And what if that happens after they were married? Are you saying that the unsatisfied party then couldn't leave? And if someone were that flighty, would you want to marry them anyway?

I'm not saying sex can't make relationships bad. But there are plenty of bad marriages, too. Relationships can hurt, with or without sex. People can lead others to marriage based on money, a need for security, lots of other things. Pre-marital sex is not 'wrong' solely by definition.

Of course there are bad marriages, but you can't base happiness solely on sex. THATS bound to end.
Reply 26
drago di giada
lol, no now you've peaked my curiousity. I want to know.

Well if you throw it at someone - that can end the relationship ... its really hard to get out of your hair, and stinks
Reply 27
drago di giada
Of course there are bad marriages, but you can't base happiness solely on sex. THATS bound to end.

Well you cant base long term happiness on it, but you can sure as hell base 1 night's happiness on it
Lawzzzzzz
Well if you throw it at someone - that can end the relationship ... its really hard to get out of your hair, and stinks

lmao, I doubt that would end a relationship.
Lawzzzzzz
Well you cant base long term happiness on it, but you can sure as hell base 1 night's happiness on it

But that 1 night could emotionally hurt someone if they believe that there is something there..
Reply 30
drago di giada
Is it true that people are having sex at younger ages every year? And if so, what about the affects of having it before marriage.. both the physical and the emotional trauma that can be suffered from having sex before you are ready can be devastating.
How do you feel about premarital sex?

EDIT: oh and please, if you're going to vote tell us why!
I don't see why people make such a big deal about sex. I mean, what's the fuss? What the heck difference does it make if you have sex before marriage? You go to hell, or have a crap marriage, or what?
Reply 31
drago di giada
But that 1 night could emotionally hurt someone if they believe that there is something there..

Well yeah but being with someone for 10 years and then leaving can hurt someone even more - and I think most people are unlikely to become emotionally attached in one night
interiority
But having sex before marriage doesn't mean that it's the foundation of the relationship. It's just another aspect.

But back to love, what if someone loved that person with ALL of their heart but the other person decides to leave because the sex is bad. Wouldn't that be devastating to the other person?
I understand where you are coming from on this, but I don't entirely agree with it.
Reply 33
drago di giada
But back to love, what if someone loved that person with ALL of their heart but the other person decides to leave because the sex is bad. Wouldn't that be devastating to the other person?
I understand where you are coming from on this, but I don't entirely agree with it.

So you are saying that people shouldnt have sex because they might find out the sex is bad? Its better that its a secret until you are bound together for all eternity?
edders
I don't see why people make such a big deal about sex. I mean, what's the fuss? What the heck difference does it make if you have sex before marriage? You go to hell, or have a crap marriage, or what?

Well aren't you a happy fellow?
You're the one that had another thread on sex made up didn't you? So what are you complaining about?
Its all based on religious views, personal feelings, emotions, and a big part.. HORMONES.
If I loved a person greatly and believed I could please him in bed, of course I will sleep with him. But I would also make it known that its not going to happen all the time... I wouldn't want my relationship to turn into a sexual relationship only.
Lawzzzzzz
So you are saying that people shouldnt have sex because they might find out the sex is bad? Its better that its a secret until you are bound together for all eternity?

If a person is so shallow as to base a relationship solely on sex, then I wouldn't want to be bound to that person.
Reply 36
I voted yes becuase i believe that you should be able do what you want with your body, and not restricted by say, religion. I mean, what if you dont get married until your 32?!
Reply 37
drago di giada
If a person is so shallow as to base a relationship solely on sex, then I wouldn't want to be bound to that person.

Sex is not just about SEX - its about intamacy in a relationship - and if it is wrong then there is a fatal flaw in the relationship itself - its not just "oh it doesn't feel good"....

I think peopl ehave to realise that sex is a very NATURAL thing and its not really the best thing to do to ignore that ... and pretend that its something to be rationed out...
Reply 38
Everdawn
I voted yes becuase i believe that you should be able do what you want with your body, and not restricted by say, religion. I mean, what if you dont get married until your 32?!

What if you dont ever want to get married ? Strap on that chastity belt!
Reply 39
Lawzzzzzz
What if you dont ever want to get married ? Strap on that chastity belt!

Ahhh! i dont even want to think about it! :eek:

Latest

Trending

Trending