The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
because im worth it
Well, Hayley's my name, but that was taken, so I stuck three dots on the end as I have a habit of overusing ellipsis when typing.
Reply 42
my names fiona, and i always use fifi... cept someone had taken it so i added a number on the end. 53? cos it finda flowed.
Reply 43
First name Ian - Living (or at least supposed to be studying) in Manchester :cool: .
Also considered SagittarIan, UnchristIan, CivilIan etc.

Thought LesbIan might give people the wrong impression...:wink: .
Reply 44
Mine is so boring - Alocin is Nicola backwards!
Reply 45
I was looking around for a username and saw my coursework book - Cold Comfort Farm. The heroine is called Flora Poste but I didn't want any questions about margarine or the Royal Mail so I shortened it!
mine's a combination of 2 muse b-sides: pink ego box and jimmy kane. not my favourites by a long shot either, but i chose the name ages ago when they were.
Mine was given to me by my sister as a nickname when I was about 8 years old, I'm now 15 and it's spread to a lot of my friends, it's also original, so I thought I'd use it!
Reply 48
Its my actual name, wel thats a lie, what i should say is my actual name is so horrible that everyone has always called me Cloudy. I sometimes forget its not my real name
It's the name of the greatest character ever written (fact). I think its crap but I just end up choosing it. One other I have is No Kinda Hero. Is that better?
Some idiot back at secondary school decided my surname, Paterson, sounded like Pants - so Pants I became, and it somehow stuck. The "The" and the "999" came from trying to find a variant of Pants a few years back that wasn't already taken as a Yahoo! ID, and I'm now ThePants999 anywhere I'm not Chris.
Reply 51
valcandy
val = valerie
candy - sweet as candy? edible? whatever u choose
Reply 52
Mine's boring lol. My name = Catherine. Cate is a shorter version.
Reply 53
I chose it becuase Everdawn was a fairy in some olden lore. Plus its pretty. :rolleyes:
I am just usually stressed...
Becuase Penthesilia was an Amazon Queen who fought at Troy.
Reply 56
blissy
It's what my mummy calls me.

Alice - Aliss - lissy - lissy blissy - blissy.

Yes, :rolleyes: I know! But it's because she loves me

Lol! My name's Alice as well, and my boyfriend sometimes calls me 'Lissy' :wink:

I'm renowned for mispronouncing words, and 'leabs' dates back to my childhood as my way of pronouncing 'leaves.' Leabs then becomes Leaby... Wow I'm boring!
Reply 57
Chidori is a move which Uchiha Sasuke uses in the anime Naruto.
Reply 58
Pal_sch is my main net nom. It is what I go by on all my serious (non-gaming) sites. I have others that are less obviously me, but not on UKL (yet).
Reply 59
Mine is my first name and as it was taken I had to put a 1 at the end......

Latest

Trending

Trending