The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Smash Bandicoot
then you agree that the New Age Sensitive Guy was a terrible failure and women want a muscular, dominant manly man?

Come on riku why do you keep doing this **** to yourself. Smh.
Reply 21
then you agree that the New Age Sensitive Guy was a terrible failure and women want a muscular, dominant manly man?

Every woman is different.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SophieSmall
Come on riku why do you keep doing this **** to yourself. Smh.

I actually came to do this for Mr Smurf and found a triggering comment. :redface:

Original post by TheLama
Every woman is different.

Posted from TSR Mobile

is this some sort of reassurance out of pity?
I actually came to do this for Mr Smurf and found a triggering comment. :redface:

is this some sort of reassurance out of pity?

You know this forum triggers you so why do you keep on doing it to yourself? You're more self destructive than I was when I struggled with EDNOS.

I mean I only speak on behalf of a small percentage however if girls had the choice between the two options they'd pick the muscular strong guy over sensitive in a flash. Sensitivity in guys isn't a fail and personally i find it a nice trait to have (to a degree) but I kid you not a lot girls don't feel like a "feminine" man can handle them
You know this forum triggers you so why do you keep on doing it to yourself? You're more self destructive than I was when I struggled with EDNOS.

I would have to find evidence which contradicts the vast majority of data I have found to think of a plausible alternative way of viewing the world. As it stands all I can really do is work towards becoming society's ideal (which would of course probably involve less time on TSR and more time doing something productive anyway)

Seriously this thread was supposed to be for Mr Smurf I just ended up having an FA day
Original post by Appazap
I mean I only speak on behalf of a small percentage however if girls had the choice between the two options they'd pick the muscular strong guy over sensitive in a flash. Sensitivity in guys isn't a fail and personally i find it a nice trait to have (to a degree) but I kid you not a lot girls don't feel like a "feminine" man can handle them

I see. Thing is I don't think you speak on behalf of a small percentage at all, I think you speak for about 70% of women.
Reply 27
Original post by Appazap

Has there been any oriental guys you have seen in real or tv that you find desirable?
I would have to find evidence which contradicts the vast majority of data I have found to think of a plausible alternative way of viewing the world. As it stands all I can really do is work towards becoming society's ideal (which would of course probably involve less time on TSR and more time doing something productive anyway)

Seriously this thread was supposed to be for Mr Smurf I just ended up having an FA day

You're so delusional I find it hard to even talk to you. You need help, serious help. And you need to leave this forum for good because it only messes you up so much more. I've noticed you have been posting more the last couple of days, you're going back what you were like on the Riku account. For god sakes leave.
I see. Thing is I don't think you speak on behalf of a small percentage at all, I think you speak for about 70% of women.

You're riku? ****ing lol

Sort it out man sort it out.
You're so delusional I find it hard to even talk to you. You need help, serious help. And you need to leave this forum for good because it only messes you up so much more. I've noticed you have been posting more the last couple of days, you're going back what you were like on the Riku account. For god sakes leave.

You realise that the only reason TSR messes me up is because I thought a lot of people my age would have similar views on the things I'm insecure about, and that I have admittedly an addiction to the Internet anyway?

I didn't realise it was so sudden, half of what I've posted the last few days has basically been trolling
Original post by bittr n swt
You're riku? ****ing lol

Sort it out man sort it out.

Do you even know who Riku is? :awesome:
Do you even know who Riku is? :awesome:

From what I remember a hopeless wreck.
Reply 33
who is riku?
You realise that the only reason TSR messes me up is because I thought a lot of people my age would have similar views on the things I'm insecure about, and that I have admittedly an addiction to the Internet anyway?

I didn't realise it was so sudden, half of what I've posted the last few days has basically been trolling

You've admitted you have a problem, so now do something about it.
And all you are getting here is confirmation bias, not real life.

Also stop trolling, it's just ugh, stop.
Original post by slade p
who is riku?

dm dude.

Original post by bittr n swt
From what I remember a hopeless wreck.

haha :h:
Reply 36
Because a lot of them (stereotypically) are shy, nerdy, skinny, and are not outgoing. Those are things that nobody, of any race, finds particularly attractive in anyone, Asian or not. Pretty sure athletic, attractive, and outgoing asian guys can get (white) girls, it's all about characteristics.
(edited 9 years ago)
because the european race is fair skinned muscular and a courageous "alpha male". you can be like that too if you tried, it just takes small steps to improve yourself, start with your confidence, dont ask women if you can kiss them etc JUST DO IT. women like this sort of stuff.
Original post by slade p
Has there been any oriental guys you have seen in real or tv that you find desirable?

I don't care massively on race but all the oriental asians I've seen don't fit my preferences at all. I have seen a few asians on tv that I've thought were quite good-looking and most of them have adapted English/American culture. K-pop stars grind my gears occasionally but would I date one, probably not
Reply 39
If there is any white girls who like oriental guys then mr smurf will really appreciate it.
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending