The Student Room Group

What colour is your mobile?

What is the colour of your mobile? Why is it of that colour?
Do you think that this colour suits your mobile? If not, why not?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have a white Samsung S4 with a ack phone case with The Exorcist DVD cover on it. I am personally not keen on white phones but the phone is good and does the job so colour isn't really a big deal.
Black samsung galaxy grand neo, black cos its huge and looks nice on black oh and white is for girls

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bright green. Because it was a back cover that came with it, I took a shine to it :s-smilie: Yes it suits the phone, it's a cheap phone so no need to look upmarket.
Reply 5
Copper Sony Xperia Z3, everyone says it suits me with a gold glittery case, gonna put my minnie mouse one on.
(edited 9 years ago)
Bright green Nokia Lumia 735.

I wanted it in black, but the store only had two green ones left. I think it does suit. I wasn't too keen on it at first, but now I love it. :3
Black.
Well it goes by the name Space Grey.
White iPhone 4, it looks pretty sweet. I tend to like black products more but thought that I'd try white.
Black and always will be black. Less dirty and looks better
Dark blue S3, picked it cos I wanted black but this was the closest thing to black at the time. I live for dark colours so.
Pebble blue s3 mini. The other option was white, (blurg)(no offense anyone) and yeah it suits it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Green iPhone 5C. :biggrin:
Reply 14
Black iPhone 5. Wanted the white one but it's better than nothing
iPhone 4s in black :smile:)
Iphone 5cm Pink :colonhash:
White. There was a white one and a black one left in store. I asked my brother which he would prefer as we were both getting one and I ended up with the white. Colour's not that important but it looks nice anyway :smile:
black with a black case. (moto g 1st gen)
Black moto g 2nd gen with a blue case

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest