The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Minta
Oh you'd be surprised how many opinions and topics of conversation a 'quiet' girl can have; it's just that being quiet we tend to keep them to ourselves more until we feel like discussing them.
That's extremely true. We're more interesting than people think.
Reply 41
elpollodiablouk
Sunny Bristol :biggrin: Leeds is a great city, I'm sure you'll have a great time. I'd have applied if I didn't live here already.
cool. hehe. one of my mates is going to bristol :wink:
Reply 42
Tinykates
cool. hehe. one of my mates is going to bristol :wink:

He/she? Or a he-she? :tongue:
Reply 43
kirbz
That's extremely true. We're more interesting than people think.

quiet girls are most attractive because they are less available if you see what i mean. for some perhaps it is the challenge, for others its the security of a quiet girl, i just find quiet girls very cute and underrated.
Reply 44
elpollodiablouk
He/she? Or a he-she? :tongue:
she :biggrin:
Reply 45
Tinykates
she :biggrin:

Hehe, even better. What's she studying?
Reply 46
'
{ingnik']quiet girls are most attractive because they are less available if you see what i mean. for some perhaps it is the challenge, for others its the security of a quiet girl, i just find quiet girls very cute and underrated.
note to self: must be quieter if i wanna get nikky :tongue:
Reply 47
elpollodiablouk
Hehe, even better. What's she studying?
i can't remember lol - great friend i am...something sciency i think. i'll find out for you. lol :biggrin:
Reply 48
Tinykates
i can't remember lol - great friend i am...something sciency i think. i'll find out for you. lol :biggrin:

Not Civil Engineering by any chance is it? :tongue: I've chosen a great subject for meeting women there haven't I? :rolleyes:
Reply 49
elpollodiablouk
Not Civil Engineering by any chance is it? :tongue: I've chosen a great subject for meeting women there haven't I? :rolleyes:
lol. no, i'm pretty sure it's not that :biggrin: but most people say they are more friendly with the people in their halls thatn the people on their course :biggrin:
Reply 50
Tinykates
lol. no, i'm pretty sure it's not that :biggrin: but most people say they are more friendly with the people in their halls thatn the people on their course :biggrin:

Yeah, I hope thats true. Plus I'll meet people through things like sports and societies. Ooh, can't wait for it now, roll on summer then uni!
Reply 51
Tinykates
note to self: must be quieter if i wanna get nikky :tongue:

but of course i would make any number of exceptions for you TK :wink:
Reply 52
'
{ingnik']but of course i would make any number of exceptions for you TK :wink:

Lol, get a room you two. :tongue:
Reply 53
Fly By
tk will have ya.

...I'm still waiting...
Reply 54
Tinykates

Missed the obvious question, she's not single is she? :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending