Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minta)
    Oh you'd be surprised how many opinions and topics of conversation a 'quiet' girl can have; it's just that being quiet we tend to keep them to ourselves more until we feel like discussing them.
    That's extremely true. We're more interesting than people think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpollodiablouk)
    Sunny Bristol Leeds is a great city, I'm sure you'll have a great time. I'd have applied if I didn't live here already.
    cool. hehe. one of my mates is going to bristol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    cool. hehe. one of my mates is going to bristol
    He/she? Or a he-she?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirbz)
    That's extremely true. We're more interesting than people think.
    quiet girls are most attractive because they are less available if you see what i mean. for some perhaps it is the challenge, for others its the security of a quiet girl, i just find quiet girls very cute and underrated.

ReputationRep:
    He/she? Or a he-she?
    she

ReputationRep:
    she
    Hehe, even better. What's she studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    quiet girls are most attractive because they are less available if you see what i mean. for some perhaps it is the challenge, for others its the security of a quiet girl, i just find quiet girls very cute and underrated.
    note to self: must be quieter if i wanna get nikky

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, even better. What's she studying?
    i can't remember lol - great friend i am...something sciency i think. i'll find out for you. lol

ReputationRep:
    i can't remember lol - great friend i am...something sciency i think. i'll find out for you. lol
    Not Civil Engineering by any chance is it? I've chosen a great subject for meeting women there haven't I? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Not Civil Engineering by any chance is it? I've chosen a great subject for meeting women there haven't I? :rolleyes:
    lol. no, i'm pretty sure it's not that but most people say they are more friendly with the people in their halls thatn the people on their course

ReputationRep:
    lol. no, i'm pretty sure it's not that but most people say they are more friendly with the people in their halls thatn the people on their course
    Yeah, I hope thats true. Plus I'll meet people through things like sports and societies. Ooh, can't wait for it now, roll on summer then uni!

ReputationRep:
    note to self: must be quieter if i wanna get nikky
    but of course i would make any number of exceptions for you TK

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    but of course i would make any number of exceptions for you TK
    Lol, get a room you two.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    tk will have ya.
    ...I'm still waiting...

ReputationRep:
    Missed the obvious question, she's not single is she?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 9, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.