The Student Room Group

One day revision advise for Law student?

Hi guys, I have one exam next week and another two days later. There is so much to study in short time. I tried reading it over and over but it doesn't sink in, the information in my head. There are too many cases etc. I tried testing myself after reading and writing several times but I'm still clueless what I just revised. I tried all of this by going to library in a quiet place but it doesn't work. How do you guys revise? I seriously don't get it. Any advise would be great. Thanks in advance! :cry:
Reply 1
anyone??
Reply 2
Mindmaps maybe? Writing your notes out over again even if it's illegible just so it's going in sometimes works. Know your cases. Don't burn out.
Chant it out loud. Seriously, it sounds bizarre, but it works!
Pretend you are your lecturer, teaching a new class of new law students. Teach, preach, and chant information at them!
Cases - learn one. Repeat it, chanting it over and over. Add another. Chant it, over and over. Think of a timeline - put them in order of dates (and learn the number of years between them, so if you know the years, it's just maths in the exam (or ignore this bit in brackets, whatever helps)) and chant the timeline like there is no tomorrow!

YOU WILL SUCCEED!
Good luck!
Reply 4
Seriously, thanks a lot for the advise guys! I will try it out at now at home instead of library!! 😀 I just hope I will be able to remember most of them and be prepared on time for exams.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending