The Student Room Group

Would you have one of your legs removed for £10,000,000?

.....uil,4rkl6

Scroll to see replies

Yes, obviously. £10m would be enough to pay for a bionic leg with millions left to spare.

Plus, it would give me an excuse to carry a stylish walking stick.
(edited 9 years ago)
Yeah definitely!

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, I am sure amputees have other attached problems, like expending more energy and also I am rather attached to my leg
if I can get an acceptable bionic leg that'll work just as well or better, then probably?
as long as it was not the old middle leg

:creep:
yes.. not really even a close call.

1 million, well that would be more difficult..
absolutely not
No way! I like having legs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay you can stop it with the threads, I think we've established that we'd do anything for money
I didn't ask a question so why are you replying as if so?
I wouldn't. Honestly if you ever experienced the rehab following amputation/knee/hip replacement you'd think about making that choice.
Nope, even if someone offered a £1,000,000,000,000 I would still say no tbh. Its not worth it.
No. I may not always treat my body with the respect it deserves (I eat junk food every now and then, and I could exercise more), but there are limits to the damage I am willing to do to it. Money isn't everything.
Original post by TheBluePianist
Nope, even if someone offered a £1,000,000,000,000 I would still say no tbh. Its not worth it.

That is just stupid.
I would, who's to say you will walk out tomorrow and a car wouldn't come flying into you forcing your other leg to be amputated?
Yes
Reply 17
What the **** is wrong with you. Giving up your legs for 10m.. Creeps
Original post by Stefano93
That is just stupid.

Its not stupid, if my legs are fine why would I want one of them to be removed? Like Kittiara said money isn't everything.
If the answer is yes then surely that would mean that money can make up for major disabilities and I don't think it can.

Quick Reply

Latest