The Student Room Group

Birmingham, Warwick or Nottingham!? Tough time deciding.

I've applied for mechanical engineering and have recieved offers from all the universities mentioned above. I'm just having a tough time deciding which university is regarded the best in terms of job prospects and graduate salary and more generally known world wide.

I also would like to know a little bit about the area university of Nottingham and Warwick is situated in and whether or not I'll fit in or not.

I welcome opinions but would appreciate facts from credible sources about the worldwide reputation!

Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sefulK
I've applied for mechanical engineering and have recieved offers from all the universities mentioned above. I'm just having a tough time deciding which university is regarded the best in terms of job prospects and graduate salary and more generally known world wide.

I also would like to know a little bit about the area university of Nottingham and Warwick is situated in and whether or not I'll fit in or not.

I welcome opinions but would appreciate facts from credible sources about the worldwide reputation!

Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

All the same really; it's you that has to get a job.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending