The Student Room Group

No masturbation for a month challenge

Scroll to see replies

You know what? I might just try this...

Maximum I can last is about 4 to 5 days....
in
I honestly cannot see the point of this. Life is too bloody short as it is. Why would you deliberately decide to stop doing something that you enjoy doing if it isn't for medical reasons? One day you'll all be dead. Don't waste a single moment of this life preventing yourself from enjoying it, even if that enjoyment is only something as simple as a quick ****.
Original post by Dan_
Save tissues, save trees, save the planet. Winner all round :wink:

Or just have a cum rag bro, call it recycling :wink:
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
I honestly cannot see the point of this. Life is too bloody short as it is. Why would you deliberately decide to stop doing something that you enjoy doing if it isn't for medical reasons? One day you'll all be dead. Don't waste a single moment of this life preventing yourself from enjoying it, even if that enjoyment is only something as simple as a quick ****.

Because this enjoyment might be preventing people from other enjoyments.
Drug addicts enjoy drugs, by your logic they should continue doing it because life is short so do whatever YOLO.
Original post by Lionheart96
Drug addicts enjoy drugs, by your logic they should continue doing it because life is short so do whatever YOLO.

There's a huge difference between drug use and skinning the sausage. And making the bald man cry only takes 10 mins (or less if you want), it's hardly high in opportunity cost...
yall weak. what u achievin by not wankin?
Original post by xMr_BrightSide
There's a huge difference between drug use and skinning the sausage. And making the bald man cry only takes 10 mins (or less if you want), it's hardly high in opportunity cost...

of course theres a difference, i'm simply saying that just because you enjoy something, doesn't mean you shouldn't stop even for a while.
I'll start after this one last time :wink:
Omg this thread

I said "if it isn't for medical reasons." I'm pretty sure there are a butt-load of medical reasons why someone shouldn't engage in drugs for recreational use.
Reply 51
Original post by JFP
I'm with you on this, difference is I'm a few days ahead, 5 days in now...

The struggle is real.

Sweet! And fair play dude 5 days is good so far!!

Day 2 for me, been tougher today, really really wanted to knock one out this evening but have managed to resist. I fear it is only going to get harder... :/
Original post by JFP
I'm with you on this, difference is I'm a few days ahead, 5 days in now...

The struggle is real.

Original post by Dan_
Sweet! And fair play dude 5 days is good so far!!

Day 2 for me, been tougher today, really really wanted to knock one out this evening but have managed to resist. I fear it is only going to get harder... :/

Lets raise the stakes:

Edit: also https://vine.co/v/MH5iEVt2Tx5
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm In Kinda Late But I have been meaning to do this for a while.
Nice to have a support group! =]
Lets raise the stakes:

Edit: also https://vine.co/v/MH5iEVt2Tx5

You are a bully.

But my self-control proclaims victory :^_^:
bring me in lads...
Original post by Maid Marian
Oh look, here's our winner.

:itsme:

Go beg for attention somewhere else
Original post by JFP
You are a bully.

But my self-control proclaims victory :^_^:

give it time... i will break you :evil::evil:
Reply 58
Day 4....has been the toughest day so far especially as yesterday was pretty easy. Really really feeling like I want a **** :/
Reply 59
Original post by Dan_
Day 4....has been the toughest day so far especially as yesterday was pretty easy. Really really feeling like I want a **** :/

I find that the 2 days after a #:nk is the worst, then after that you dont get the random boners which make you want to do it, so it gets easier the longer you wait, after a certain time. Until you inevitably decide you have to have one

Quick Reply

Latest