The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Did u ever get the radio code mate
Hi there can someone help me get my radio code for a 02 fiesta .. I have the numbers from the back of the radio itself. But I don’t know what to do next
Original post by Charley1994
Hi there can someone help me get my radio code for a 02 fiesta .. I have the numbers from the back of the radio itself. But I don’t know what to do next

Just tell us what the numbers are, I'll give you your unlock code.
Hi. I’m looking for a radio code for my fiesta. My serial in. M2599358
Original post by Millzjordy
Hi. I’m looking for a radio code for my fiesta. My serial in. M2599358

Your serial number is wrong. Needs to be M and 6 digits. You've given me 7 digits. I will assume you've put "9" in twice by mistake so maybe your serial number is M259358 and the unlock code should then be 2844. Tell me your correct serial number if that doesn't work.
V372421 does anyone have a code for stereo with this serial number please ?
Original post by Lisadobbins
V372421 does anyone have a code for stereo with this serial number please ?

Code: 0067
Hi

I have a Ford Fiesta style with Ford 6000 CD radio, serial: M015290

Any can help? Has 1 try left to unlock :frown: thanks
Original post by Shodann
Hi I have a Ford Fiesta style with Ford 6000 CD radio, serial: M015290 Any can help? Has 1 try left to unlock :frown: thanks

Code: 4486
Hello

The number of my Fiesta radio is B301259. Please can anyone help with the code? Thank you
I have a. Ford Fiesta 2005 and radio is locked serial number is 643-03 255 could you get me the code please thanks

Radio is 4500 rds.e.o.n
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by LizzyQQ
Hello The number of my Fiesta radio is B301259. Please can anyone help with the code? Thank you

This isn't the serial number and is not unique to your unit.

Original post by Palmersi
I have a. Ford Fiesta 2005 and radio is locked serial number is 643-03 255 could you get me the code please thanks Radio is 4500 rds.e.o.n

Again, this is not a serial number.

The serial number you need can be found by holding buttongs 1 and 6 simultaneously, this will cycle through various codes and texts on the display. Try taking a picture of what it displays, it might cycle a bit too quick to write it down. The serial number you need begins with "M" or "V" followed by 6 digits. If it still doesn't jump out at you, it may even be at the end of the longer version of your serial code.

Just look for M or V with 6 digits and pass it here. Any other text/numbers/info is of no use to us here.
(edited 5 years ago)
Ok thanks I'll try again, I held 1&6 down
IMG_0126.JPG
That's what comes up
IMG_0133.JPG
I pressed 2&6
Original post by Palmersi
(( M027445)) I pressed 2&6

Code: 3770
Thank you 👍
Original post by thingfixer
This isn't the serial number and is not unique to your unit.

Again, this is not a serial number.

The serial number you need can be found by holding buttongs 1 and 6 simultaneously, this will cycle through various codes and texts on the display. Try taking a picture of what it displays, it might cycle a bit too quick to write it down. The serial number you need begins with "M" or "V" followed by 6 digits. If it still doesn't jump out at you, it may even be at the end of the longer version of your serial code.

Just look for M or V with 6 digits and pass it here. Any other text/numbers/info is of no use to us here.

Thanks. I did the 1 and 6 thing a couple of times and it still comes up with the 6 digits prefixed by B. I will try it again.................
Hi, i need a radio code for my ford fiesta 2007 - serial number is - V017507 - if anyone could help it would be much appreciated!
Ford Fiesta ghia Vin 192453

Latest

Trending

Trending