The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

How long did it take for you to hear after you applied?

I applied after the deadline of Jan 15th but as a mature student so I'm not relying on results. How long did it take you to hear/be offered an interview?
Original post by broadcasthopeful
I applied after the deadline of Jan 15th but as a mature student so I'm not relying on results. How long did it take you to hear/be offered an interview?

Hi broadcasthopeful,

Normal processing time for undergraduate and postgraduate applications is around 21 working days, however this can vary slightly in cases where academic consultation, an interview outcome or special circumstances need to be taken into consideration. Keep an eye on your email and UCAS track for any updates.

Goodluck!
Erica
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Nottingham Trent University
Hi broadcasthopeful,

Normal processing time for undergraduate and postgraduate applications is around 21 working days, however this can vary slightly in cases where academic consultation, an interview outcome or special circumstances need to be taken into consideration. Keep an eye on your email and UCAS track for any updates.

Goodluck!
Erica

Thank you very much, it's appreciated! I was apprehensive as my reference took quite a while to come back to me so I was worried I'd missed the boat. I shall keep checking.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending