The Student Room Group

Which Computer Science/Engineering course do I take??

Basically, Maths/Physics/Art and Design has always been my strongest areas and I am currently taking my AS levels so I thought that I should look at Uni courses quickly before all the summer classes have been booked! I finished my GCSE's with 8A*s, 1A and 1B and am now studying Maths, Physics, Art and ICT.

BUT
I have no idea what exact course I want to do!

You see, I want to do Engineering of some sort and love using computers but was sort of thinking that although Software Engineering is right up my street, I would love to do something that involves the development of products or software that innovates the way we live etc hahaha so yeah I really need some ideas as to which course you think I should take! Any questions are welcomed of course :smile: xxx
Reply 1
If you want to do software development, then software engineering sounds great. Look into it, and try out some programming for yourself and see how you get on and if you enjoy it or not.
Original post by alexandrahowes11
Basically, Maths/Physics/Art and Design has always been my strongest areas and I am currently taking my AS levels so I thought that I should look at Uni courses quickly before all the summer classes have been booked! I finished my GCSE's with 8A*s, 1A and 1B and am now studying Maths, Physics, Art and ICT.

BUT
I have no idea what exact course I want to do!

You see, I want to do Engineering of some sort and love using computers but was sort of thinking that although Software Engineering is right up my street, I would love to do something that involves the development of products or software that innovates the way we live etc hahaha so yeah I really need some ideas as to which course you think I should take! Any questions are welcomed of course :smile: xxx

Product Design Engineering? Or a robotics/mechatronics course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Computer Systems Engineering.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending