Murray Edwards College (Cambridge) Students and Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 440
When is Murrey edwards interview starting? just curious
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Reply 441
has anyone been told they have an interview yet?
Reply 442
Original post by llama67
has anyone been told they have an interview yet?

not me . I'm a bit worried ! :frown:
Reply 443
Original post by imarques1
not me . I'm a bit worried ! :frown:

same! I'm getting all panicky!
Reply 444
Original post by llama67
same! I'm getting all panicky!

did they tell you something already???
Reply 445
did they tell you something already???

no I haven't heard anything! majorly panicking.... has anyone heard anything?
Reply 446
Original post by llama67
no I haven't heard anything! majorly panicking.... has anyone heard anything?

I'm getting really worried I won't get an interview ...
Reply 447
they're sending out interview letters between the 7th and 25th so I don't think anyone should be worrying yet really!
Reply 448
Original post by llama67
they're sending out interview letters between the 7th and 25th so I don't think anyone should be worrying yet really!

so... any news?
Reply 449
so... any news?

nope... you?
Reply 450
Original post by llama67
nope... you?

nop :frown:
Reply 451
still nothing guys?
Are they allowed to give short notice for interviews? If we get interview replies on the 25th Nov, we would have interviews the following week surely?
Reply 453
Hi, I'm applying to ME for Engineering, and I'm started to get a tad worried. The last email I was sent was the one telling me I'd been allocated to ME. I haven't recieved anything to do with Fee Status or the Data Protection. And nothing about an interview :/ I was just wondering if everyone else applying to ME is in the same boat as me? Or is it just me? I'm starting to panic tbh! :frown: Thanks in advance :smile:
Reply 454
I think they are sending till end of November i remember someone mentioned in the cambridge applicant's thread...so fingers x'ed
Reply 455
Dear Inês,

I am pleased to inform you that you have been invited to interview in connection with your application to Murray Edwards College for Law. A letter was sent to you on 14/11/11. I am sorry to hear that it has not yet reached you. I have attached a copy of that letter, and an information sheet on the interview process, to this email.

All the best,

Anna Coyle

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg.
:elefant:
Reply 456
Original post by praveena_nantha
sorry

??
Reply 457
I think she edited to say wrong person :smile:
Reply 458
Original post by vannan
I think she edited to say wrong person :smile:

oh, ok, thanks :smile:
Reply 459
I have an interview as well! For English. It took ages (more than a week and a half) to arrive in the post, although that may be because I live in Germany. I don't think anyone needs to worry until the end of November. :smile:
It's kind of odd that they don't send emails, though - all the other kids in my school who applied to Cambridge got emails. But hey, letters are more exciting! When they actually arrive...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending