The Student Room Group
lol. Geog. I hated Geog *class* cos I thought it was incredibly boring, but I loved the subject by the time I got my final grades. a straight 7 in all the component grades!

but Geog is really easy to get 7, you just say a bunch of reasonable sounding things in your case studies and you're through. especially if you picked some obscure countries for your case study that the examiner is not like to know....:biggrin: I mean, I tacked vietnam to every question they ask to provide a case study for, and knowing the IB's way of choosing examiners from random countries to minimise the risk of you knowing them, the risk of them knowing anything about vietnam was really low.

anyway, I'm waaay off topic. I hope you got nice choices though. I got the gifts of questions in my mock exams and sailed through the mocks with 98% for paper 2, but ended up with what I thought was horrible choices in the real exam. somehow I still managed a 7. :biggrin:
geography...the subject that was made purely so i could hate myself for not taking it :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending