The Student Room Group

chemistry HL

How did everyone find it??
paper 1?
paper 2 section A?
What questions did u do for section B?
what about options paper??

i can never really measure how well i do on multiple choice... allright i guess.
section A was Ok, it was weird because it was easy as a paper.. but hard coz i had concentrated on studying the hard stuff so had forgotten a bit of the simpler stuff!

section B i think was my best! i think i did really good! i did the equilibrium/acids and bases qu... even though i misread and thought it was just equilibirum (I HATE AND SUCK AT ACIDS AND BASES) and then turned over the page and saw it was continued but it was too late to start a new question so i did it.. and it was actually an eASY question yay :biggrin:

i also did the rates of reactions which was my BEST! i deffo got over 20 points out of 25 for that question !yay!!

paper 3... same as paper 2 section A where i spent all day memorizing all the tricky human biochemistry and medicines & drugs loads of stuf fyou have to memorize and effects etc, and in the end it was the simpler stuff which i didnt end up doing so well in... but overall i think i did a good paper 3!!

p.s. do u know if you just get an "overall" level or do the IB people give you makrs for each paper 2 let you know how u did??!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending