The Student Room Group

Can someone help me please?

So basically, my uni offer is 2 B grades and i firmed it without paying attention, because it's the uni I really realy really want to go to. But, i entered a qualification wrong, realised afterwards and the offer really should be grades 'ABB' at A level. They think i have completed a full btec worth a full A level when i accidentally entered the incorrect one. I'm really scared if i email the admissions they'll withdraw my application/offer completely. They also said they want evidence of the completed certificate, but i only have it up to AS level. I'm doing 4 A levels at the moment, but the btec was extra i dropped at AS and kept general studies as an extra fourth subject as they accept that as a full A level. Can someone tell me what to do? I'm really really worried, I don't want to get rejected on results day, I believe I can get the A level grades. :frown: :frown: :frown:
So regardless of if you can get the grades, you better ring their admissions and explain the error on your application form, it's unlikely you'll be able to pull the wool over their eyes and it's just bad form in general.
If you are clear about what happened (more clear than above), then they'll likely just ask for your AS certificate and revise the offer.
Original post by GormlessWonder
So regardless of if you can get the grades, you better ring their admissions and explain the error on your application form, it's unlikely you'll be able to pull the wool over their eyes and it's just bad form in general.
If you are clear about what happened (more clear than above), then they'll likely just ask for your AS certificate and revise the offer.

But my fear is they might withdraw my offer :frown::frown: I actually didn't realise i entered it wrong :frown: Or do you think i shall leave it til results day?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending