The Student Room Group
Usually US universities don't give offers until like March/April though.
Reply 2
if u apply for early action then.. even universities with rolling admissions let u know within a month
Reply 3
A boy in my year at school is applying to Harvard - don't think he's heard anything back yet :p:
I dont fancy the admission rate for international student at harvard. you need nearly perfect everything - SAT score, prediction...

the only really good thing about US unis (I think) is that they offer unconditionally based on prediction so if you have a good prediction you're set. you get an offer and then it's like you really dont need that good a real score!
lol your benevolent...only just noticed :p:
andy_cole2
lol your benevolent...only just noticed :p:

:smile: lol. :p: :biggrin:

ok, back to topic.
its becoming a theme of this sub to actaully state when we go off topic, personally i think we need a mod over our shoulder clamping down. but yeah erm try the US uni sub forum for more on this rtu.
andy_cole2
its becoming a theme of this sub to actaully state when we go off topic, personally i think we need a mod over our shoulder clamping down. but yeah erm try the US uni sub forum for more on this rtu.

:smile:

we have a mod right? but hey, we're being good, acknowledging that we're off topic so that we can get back on topic (or go even more off by commenting on the fact that we are off) :biggrin: :rolleyes:
perhaps if all this was posted in one place, i mean 2bh most of the threads in here go off topic because people just post stuff that can easily be answered quickyl by one person posting one thing, except TOK crap most things are just simple answers. maybe we should designate a thread for quick questions, then in order to help hte n00bs understand this refuse to post any useful response until they post it in there. i think i found a purpose for the society...
Reply 10
andy_cole2
perhaps if all this was posted in one place, i mean 2bh most of the threads in here go off topic because people just post stuff that can easily be answered quickyl by one person posting one thing, except TOK crap most things are just simple answers. maybe we should designate a thread for quick questions, then in order to help hte n00bs understand this refuse to post any useful response until they post it in there. i think i found a purpose for the society...

I dont agree with that. The forum works well just the way it is - important stuff gets stickied, other stuff gets buried :p:
random question thread. then it gets confusing though cos people will be answering the question before while others post new questions then it gets muddled... these types of questions gets buried after a while anyway. :biggrin:
Reply 12
andy_cole2

Also... define a question that can be answered quickly, wouldnt that depend on the the readers perception rather the one who is asking the question, which means the one who is asking may not know the nature of the answere and will not know where to put it.:biggrin: (Brushing up my ToK skills).
:tsr2:
Reply 13
guys i think you all are going off the topic
Reply 14
hmm.. yeah, going back on-topic, i haven't even sent off my applications yet.. i haven't even finished writing my essays!!
what US places you applying?
Reply 16
i still have to decide
oi deepnight change back dammit the mole guy owned!

Latest

Trending

Trending