The Student Room Group

What should I do?

It is now March and I have been at Uni since September. I still do not feel settled in at all, in fact I feel less settled than I did at the start. I feel like I have no one and nothing and I have really not enjoyed uni at all from the start because of the way I feel (have clinical anxiety). I have been debating the for and againsts of leaving and staying but can not make the decision and ultimately I have been going along with it and the days have gone by and now it is March but I have never once felt like 'this is it'. There are so many pressures, decisions and serious things to do and I just can't seem to deal with them. I also don't have anything at home and nothing/no one to go back to other than parents. Is it too late to leave now with only like 10weeks to go? Should I leave should I stay? I just don't know what to anymore and I feel I have nothing going for me and nothing to look forward to ever and most of the time like now I find myself satbdoing nothing and that is my uni life. It would be the same at home though.
Ok it can take a lot of time for people to settle in. First year is always the hardest. Are you enjoying your course? Be positive and don't think to much.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending