Your Favourite Food?

So what do you just love eating?

For me:Prawns :grin:

And of course served like this:

:biggrin::biggrin:

What about you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Ew, how can you like prawns you Cthulu-worshipping heathen.

For me it's got to be potatoes. Crisps, chips etc

Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew.
I adore a good doner kebab! :colondollar:

If it's a comfort food, it's vixen's favourite food. :love: Lasagne, shepherd's pie, fish pie, mac and cheese, carbonara, chicken pie, steak and anything pie, oh god I'm salivating. :love:
Reply 4
Reply 5
You don't realize what you have started Oh mayyn I was trying to see how long I couldn't eat for since yesterday day .Oh well.

:colone:
Original post by Arkasia
Ew, how can you like prawns you Cthulu-worshipping heathen.

For me it's got to be potatoes. Crisps, chips etc

Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew.

They're just juicy and sweet and have that lovely seafood flavour:smile:
this brings potatoes and prawns together!
Original post by 061194
You don't realize what you have started Oh mayyn I was trying to see how long I couldn't eat for since yesterday day .Oh well.

:colone:

I'm sorry, I'll do a how long can you go without eating thread later!

That looks delicious!:biggrin:
Original post by Sycamores
I adore a good doner kebab! :colondollar:

I used to have those every week in Australia, they had as many toppings as subway so the kebabs were massive :biggrin: Thats definitely in my top 5 :tongue:
Reply 9
Original post by ForestShadow
They're just juicy and sweet and have that lovely seafood flavour:smile: this brings potatoes and prawns together!

Prawn cocktail crisps are nothing like prawn lmao. Like me saying I love eating rainbows because I like Skittles.
Original post by Vixen47
If it's a comfort food, it's vixen's favourite food. :love: Lasagne, shepherd's pie, fish pie, mac and cheese, carbonara, chicken pie, steak and anything pie, oh god I'm salivating. :love:

Lasagne=I had that today, a spicy one, it was really good :smile:
Shepherd's pie=Only had that like 1 or 2 times in my life
Mac and cheese=never had, I don't know how:biggrin:
Carbonara=Don't really like it ngl
chicken/steak pie=YES with mushrooms!
Anything pie=used to have bacon and egg pie in Australia, that was da bomb!:biggrin::cool:
Original post by Arkasia
Prawn cocktail crisps are nothing like prawn lmao. Like me saying I love eating rainbows because I like Skittles.

Touch the rainbow, taste the rainbow

I don't have one favorite food
Kebeb Kubeideh, Bihari chicken and most seafoods are on the list though
Touch the rainbow, taste the rainbow

See that guy? He's miserable. Why? Because he realizes the rainbow is a lie. He knows it is a carefully cultivated facade designed to lure unsuspecting innocents in to buying Skittles. He realizes life has no purpose. Prawn cocktail crisps do that too.
Reply 14
I'm sorry, I'll do a how long can you go without eating thread later!

That looks delicious!:biggrin:

Its a pain to look at this food without eating
I did 3 days without eating once only drinking water,by the of the start of the 4th day I gave up and treated myself.I ordered a huge meal.
1 Double Cheeseburger with chips.
One Large Seekh Kebab roll
One 12 Inch Prima Donner Pizza:biggrin:onner Kebab,Spicy Tandoori Chicken,Sweet Onions and Jalapenos .
One Chicken Donner chips,

I hope you drool :colone:
chocolate
Original post by Arkasia
See that guy? He's miserable. Why? Because he realizes the rainbow is a lie. He knows it is a carefully cultivated facade designed to lure unsuspecting innocents in to buying Skittles. He realizes life has no purpose. Prawn cocktail crisps do that too.

Haha, okay Ben maybe my pic backfired:biggrin:, you win the skittles thing ( have a beer!), but prawn cocktail crisps are great for me:cool:

you do you, I'll do me :cool:
Original post by 061194
Its a pain to look at this food without eating
I did 3 days without eating once only drinking water,by the of the start of the 4th day I gave up and treated myself.I ordered a huge meal.
1 Double Cheeseburger with chips.
One Large Seekh Kebab roll
One 12 Inch Prima Donner Pizza:biggrin:onner Kebab,Spicy Tandoori Chicken,Sweet Onions and Jalapenos .
One Chicken Donner chips,

I hope you drool :colone:

Wow, that's impressive..did you do that non-eating thing for fun or was it like a dare thing??:biggrin:

And how many calories was that!!??

I'm past drooling, I've ordered some right now!:cool:
Reply 18
Wow, that's impressive..did you do that non-eating thing for fun or was it like a dare thing??:biggrin:

And how many calories was that!!??

I'm past drooling, I've ordered some right now!:cool:

You probably wont believe me but I went from 95.5 Kg(October) to 74.0 Kg (February)
Which is a huge chunk of weight lost(Most of it was water weight.)
I've literally been doing this a couple of times each month,whereas I didn't eat any crisps ,chocolate or fizzy drinks or sugar only fast food and the occasional pot noodle.
So I was loosing weight without realizing it .
BTW the meal was probably in the 2000 calorie mark or a bit more.But man was I satisfied.Anyway enjoy your Prawn cocktail crisps :cool:
Original post by 061194
You probably wont believe me but I went from 95.5 Kg(October) to 74.0 Kg (February)
Which is a huge chunk of weight lost(Most of it was water weight.)
I've literally been doing this a couple of times each month,whereas I didn't eat any crisps ,chocolate or fizzy drinks or sugar only fast food and the occasional pot noodle.
So I was loosing weight without realizing it .
BTW the meal was probably in the 2000 calorie mark or a bit more.But man was I satisfied.Anyway enjoy your Prawn cocktail crisps :cool:

Congratulations man, that's a cool achievement and I believe it:cool:

Just calculated ( using Google and a calculator) that meal would've been approx 2938 calories :biggrin::biggrin: ( yep, I'm real bored atm)

Quick Reply

Latest