The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

MSc International Business Management

I've received an offer from 4 Uni (Southampton, East Anglia, Bournemouth, and Royal Holloway) for a MSc in International Business Management. I'm going to accept two of these offers but I don't know which one to choose. I don't care to much about University Rankings, what's really important to me is to choose a university with good teaching ratings and most of all a good employability.
Any suggestions?
Original post by Nicco10
I've received an offer from 4 Uni (Southampton, East Anglia, Bournemouth, and Royal Holloway) for a MSc in International Business Management. I'm going to accept two of these offers but I don't know which one to choose. I don't care to much about University Rankings, what's really important to me is to choose a university with good teaching ratings and most of all a good employability.
Any suggestions?

Hi Nicco! As far as we're concerned the only way is UEA :smile:

At UEA not only do we have great employability rates for graduates, but also a fantastic, green campus and a friendly, diverse student community. Are their any interests you have outside of your business masters? We'd be happy to give you more information about the many of extra curricular activities there are avaialble to our students, as well as how lovely Norwich is as a city. Let us know if we can help!
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending