The Student Room Group

Bath VS Warwick for A&F

(edited 8 years ago)
Depends really if you want to keep the idea of being an investment banker open. If that is your ambition then go to Warwick as it's a target.
Reply 2
Original post by SSpringer20
Depends really if you want to keep the idea of being an investment banker open. If that is your ambition then go to Warwick as it's a target.

Oh i see. What do you mean by "it's a target" ?
Original post by txshx
Hey guys. I am currently in state of dilemma about choosing university. I really have no idea whether to go for Bath or Warwick T.T Bath is currently top in the university ranking for A&F but some people argue that Warwick is more prestigious(?) Why is that so? >.< Help me guys T_T thank you!

Bath is a lovely small city. Coventry (where Warwick is in) in contrast is not however.

Warwick Business School however is strong - Warwick has very good finance links and place well into the investment banking industry as well as the other common career paths such as accountancy, In the financial services, Warwick is considered as a stronger institute, (as is the Business School), however Bath is still a good choice.
Unless you really, really, really hate the Warwick environment and you have no appreciation for a campus-based university, there isn't any valid reason to choose Bath over Warwick.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending