Ask a Pakistani Christian anything!!

Ask away

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi !!

Where are you living now ? Your opinion on India and Indians ? :smile:
Anything against pakistani muslims?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Is it true Pakistani Christians are the target of extremists in Pakistan?
Why did you choose Christianity?
No, you don't control me.
Were you born Christian?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SiMan
Ask away

Do you/did you feel oppressed in your home country?
are Welsh sheep different from Pakistan sheep ? :holmes:
Were you born in Wales or Pakistan? If the latter, did you ever feel you were discriminated against by the Pakistani Muslim majority?

You live in Wales now. Do you ever feel you're discriminated against by the Pakistani Muslim community in Wales and/or by certain Pakistani-Muslim individuals? How?
Reply 10
Sorry, well that took way long to reply haha.. anyway

Original post by NPWorld
Hi !!

Where are you living now ? Your opinion on India and Indians ? :smile:

Yorkshire, England. I like Indians just like any other nation. Have a lot of Indian friends and you get some nice people and some that are best left avoided... just like you some Pakistanis out there :wink:

Original post by NettleRune
Anything against pakistani muslims?

Yes, against those who oppress and discriminate against Pakistani Christians. Pakistan was declared a country where people of all faith can live, but we all see the news of today the current situations that's occurring there now. Other than that nope. I have A LOT of Pakistani muslim friends at university and they're nice people.

Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile
Is it true Pakistani Christians are the target of extremists in Pakistan?

Yes, watch the news :smile:

Original post by iamthetruth
Why did you choose Christianity?

To have a better relationship with Jesus. :smile: Since He loves us all.

Original post by DunderMifflin11
No, you don't control me.

Lol no, no I don't.

Original post by Belvitaaa
Were you born Christian?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Born into a Christian family, but found my own faith when I was 18 years old.

Original post by Cadherin
Do you/did you feel oppressed in your home country?

I was 7 since I've moved from Pakistan to the UK. Back then not really, and can't recall much either. Have pretty much fun memories tbf.

Original post by the bear
are Welsh sheep different from Pakistan sheep ? :holmes:

Never seen a sheep in pakistan in my life. More goats if anything. :tongue: But Welsh sheep are the most different from anywhere else. haha, We learn to recongnise the welsh 'baa' from the rest!

Original post by Hashim123
Were you born in Wales or Pakistan? If the latter, did you ever feel you were discriminated against by the Pakistani Muslim majority?

Pakistan, Karachi. See above :smile:

You live in Wales now. Do you ever feel you're discriminated against by the Pakistani Muslim community in Wales and/or by certain Pakistani-Muslim individuals? How?

No, never have actually
Reply 11
Original post by SiMan
Sorry, well that took way long to reply haha.. anyway

Yorkshire, England. I like Indians just like any other nation. Have a lot of Indian friends and you get some nice people and some that are best left avoided... just like you some Pakistanis out there :wink:

Haha...yeah, very true :biggrin:

Nice to meet you. I am Indian Christian by the way :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by NPWorld
Haha...yeah, very true :biggrin:

Nice to meet you. I am Indian Christian by the way :smile:

haha great, nice to meet you man! :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by Gott
Are you grateful to the British for spreading the spirit of Christian harmony?

In that case I'm grateful to God for using them to spread the Word!
Reply 14
Original post by Gott
Are you grateful to the British for spreading the spirit of Christian harmony?

In fact Christianity reached the South Asian region around AD 66. Long before it reached Europe :biggrin:
Reply 15
Original post by Gott
Are you grateful for having unchristian practices stopped by the British then :biggrin:?

Yeah in a sense, they have had a major implication in stopping some life endangering and taking practises. Such as some ancient hindu practices.
Reply 16
Original post by Gott
I was thinking of the burning of dead husbands wives

Same! This is exactly what I was on about. Weirdly enough, my dad was just telling me that last night. And how the British empire stopped that.
Reply 17
Original post by Gott
Are you grateful for having unchristian practices stopped by the British then :biggrin:?

No doubts, definitely YES. Although I am sure as time progressed things would have gotten better :biggrin:
Hey! first of all, I think its pretty cool that your a pakistani who's a christian, I don't think I've ever heard that one before haha but yeah its pretty awesome, but whats the religion like, I mean, how do you find it different and what made you choose christianity in the first place instead of islam or any other religion? btw im an indian muslim girl living in the UK:smile:

and nice meeting you! xx
Reply 19
Original post by Khadijah489
Hey! first of all, I think its pretty cool that your a pakistani who's a christian, I don't think I've ever heard that one before haha but yeah its pretty awesome, but whats the religion like, I mean, how do you find it different and what made you choose christianity in the first place instead of islam or any other religion? btw im an indian muslim girl living in the UK:smile:

and nice meeting you! xx

Haha thank you! I was surprised that there were a lot of people in my uni who haven't heard of or seen one before. :redface: But it's great being a Christian. I don't class Christianity as a religion. More as a personal relationship with God. Where instead of man making their way to a God/gods, He came to us and redeemed us. Today is Easter, the day where Jesus (God who came down as Man rose from the dead overcoming the sins He took upon Him for all the nation and every single individual whether they'd be Hindu, Muslim, Atheist.. And doesn't ask us for anything but to love Him and one another and trust Him. Although I was born into a Christian family, and have been attending church whole my life, I found my own faith tho when I was 18 and ever since life has changed for good! Never felt so much peace in heart. Our Christianity roots go all the way back to my great great grandfather (I think).
That's also pretty awesome meeting an Indian Muslim, I only know one guy in my course who is. And if you wanna know more, feel free to ask!
What are you doing now in terms of occupation? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest