would one of you ladys walk and stand on top of a man
Reply 1
Original post by thommy1005
would one of you ladys walk and stand on top of a man
What do you mean/why?
Reply 2
Yes without doubt...
Is this another fetish thread?
If you're Pakistani then there's like an 80% chance you were asked to stand on your grandparents or parents back when you were a kid lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes, if he wanted to be crushed
I'm always standing on backs, putting slipped discs back in. The sense of achievement when you get five or more is like no other :biggrin:
Tf is up with these weird *** fetish threads?
Reply 8
Original post by channies
Yes, if he wanted to be crushed

I like your thinking, Channies. :colone:
Original post by Magistl
I like your thinking, Channies. :colone:

Great minds think alike! :cool:
Reply 10
I am from Indonesia and we fo it like massage but my girlfriend find it strange.
Only if you let me stomp, with heels. And standing again has to be with heels and depends where on the body. :colone:
@drowsee i would love it if you to walk on me in highheels and use me as a doormat. would you also stand on my face?
Original post by -Rainbow Drops-
If you're Pakistani then there's like an 80% chance you were asked to stand on your grandparents or parents back when you were a kid lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile

The struggles of back pain XD.
#hormonalteenagers

Weird thread
Original post by Stefano93
Tf is up with these weird *** fetish threads?

Seems to be turning into a dominatrix appreciation society. Well, there's worse things I guess. Certainly more healthy than the weird race threads we keep getting.
Original post by CherryWine
I'm always standing on backs, putting slipped discs back in. The sense of achievement when you get five or more is like no other :biggrin:

lol I think I need one of those. Pretty sure I've rekt my back from doing deadlifts n stuff wrong. Are you a masseuse?
Original post by ChickenMadness
lol I think I need one of those. Pretty sure I've rekt my back from doing deadlifts n stuff wrong. Are you a masseuse?

Lol, no not a masseuse, my feet got skillz and people know this so they always just lie on the floor in front of me haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending