The Student Room Group

Step Up to Social Work Programme 2015

Scroll to see replies

I'm not sure about anyone else but I found the assessment centre to be a real test. There were times during it in which I felt underprepared despite doing a lot of reading around the subject.
Reply 541
Hi,

Has anyone had an outcome yet regarding assessment centre??
I haven't yet- the waiting is terrible
Reply 543
Nothing yet :frown: My assessment centre was 30th June so this feels like the longest wait ever!! Good luck everyone :smile:
Reply 544
Mine was 29th June, every email I receive my stomach flips lol
Reply 545
I know that feeling!! I think my colleagues will be fed up of me by the end of today. If it was a specific day that we'd hear, it wouldn't be so bad, but 5 days is torture... How is everyone distracting themself? I'm checking every 5 mins!!!!
Those 2 emails they sent last week telling us that we were going to find out this week were absolute torture, I'm trying not to think about it but its so hard!
Reply 547
I wonder if anyone gets an outcome today.... I can't stop checking my emails...
I think the window they have allowed for contacting us is terrible any time between monday and friday!!??! I havent functioned at all today at work.
Hi everyone. I haven't found out either. I was given the heads up at the centre that if you are successful you will be contacted first - and then once the successful candidates have accepted and there are no places to fill. The rest of us are notified.
Well guess I haven't got a place if that's the case 😓
Reply 551
Original post by Lorna2311
Well guess I haven't got a place if that's the case 😓

Same 😔
Reply 552
Apparently no one has been notified yet, the department for education have been auditing and no outcomes are being released until they give the go ahead!
I know I messed up at the assessment centre so don't anticipate hearing that I wasn't successful anytime soon 😢 oh well there's always other options.
Reply 553
Original post by inga_m4
Apparently no one has been notified yet, the department for education have been auditing and no outcomes are being released until they give the go ahead!
I know I messed up at the assessment centre so don't anticipate hearing that I wasn't successful anytime soon 😢 oh well there's always other options.

Where did you find this information
I succumbed to ringing them today and was told the same. For those who have commented and those who just read the comments, dont be disheartened just yet.
Reply 555
Original post by Longweight
I succumbed to ringing them today and was told the same. For those who have commented and those who just read the comments, dont be disheartened just yet.

Did they give a timeframe? Or will we still find out before Friday?
Reply 556
Original post by S_cxx
Where did you find this information

There is a group on Facebook and a few people have rung Penna today and been told this.
So if they spent the day auditing, results were never going to be released today.
So 1. They are telling fibs to those people who rang today as it's an easy excuse to not divulge individual outcomes
2. They mislead everyone by saying that results would be due today - when clearly they weren't.

Either way it's messing people around
So 1 or 2 *
Reply 559
Can anyone confirm if we are successfull we will be told in an email or a phonecall? im so nervous. My assessment day wasnt the best cant imagine i will be a yes but crossing all my fingers & toes.

Good luck everyone :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending