The Student Room Group

help. please.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wait, what?
True, a recording is a little more cringey haha

Its not as cringey as you think, my friends had a tear in their eye when they listened to it, I guess if you're emotionally involved, it matters and makes sense a bit more. I'm a hopeless romantic and I thought it was a good thing to do at the time ok:colonhash:
OP, how old are you? The answer changes my advice so say

I bet you guys think I'm like a 12 year old, sulking with his pokemon collection, I'm actually 18 :biggrin:
[QUOTE="anonymouspsych0;54692231"]
True, a recording is a little more cringey haha

Its not as cringey as you think, my friends had a tear in their eye when they listened to it, I guess if you're emotionally involved, it matters and makes sense a bit more. I'm a hopeless romantic and I thought it was a good thing to do at the time ok:colonhash:

Well I mean you've only known her a month and a half... And the fact your friends had tears in their eyes confirms that it was pretty cringey haha
We've all done stupid stuff *understanding hug*
I once wrote a song for a girl

She stopped talking to me
How old are you so I can give some darn advice good sir!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="anonymouspsych0;54692261"]

I bet you guys think I'm like a 12 year old, sulking with his pokemon collection, I'm actually 18 :biggrin:

Lol sorry was writing my other reply when you posted this
And why can't you be 18 with a pokemon collection?
Im taking that as an insult
Are you at uni? Or are you at school together?

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="anonymouspsych0;54692261"]

You can be 18 and still sulk with your pokemon collection!
Original post by anonymouspsych0

Well I mean you've only known her a month and a half... And the fact your friends had tears in their eyes confirms that it was pretty cringey haha
We've all done stupid stuff *understanding hug*
I once wrote a song for a girl

She stopped talking to me
How old are you so I can give some darn advice good sir!?

It's cringey but that month and a half felt like a lifetime to me, and we've gotten to know each other pretty well if I'm honest, if you're interested, I can inbox you the 2015words I wrote first before doing the recording haha, and sorry, this thing was messed up and can't let me reply properly, I'm 18 :wink: and I warn you, you may need a box of tissues next to you before reading it haha.
[QUOTE="CherryWine;54692301"]

You can be 18 and still sulk with your pokemon collection!

I guess you can! I take it back then, just the 12 year old part:biggrin:
[QUOTE="what?;54692287" Wait,="Wait,"]

Lol sorry was writing my other reply when you posted this
And why can't you be 18 with a pokemon collection?
Im taking that as an insult
Are you at uni? Or are you at school together?

Sorry, if I insulted your pokemon collection :biggrin:
And I'm in sixth form, and so is she, but we go different schools.
i think what you did is so sweet. chivalry might not be so dead. if she doesn't appreciate that then just move on
Original post by constance2013
i think what you did is so sweet. chivalry might not be so dead. if she doesn't appreciate that then just move on

If you read the 2015 words I wrote, you'd think it'd be even sweeter.:biggrin: And noo, she does appreciate it, I mean at the end of the day, you don't have a say over your feelings and I can't force her to like me, she just see's me as a bestfriend. All I want for her is to be happy you know? But I find it hard to stick around and be 'just a friend' but I want to be there for her at the same time, ashbagszvxzfgh, idek anymore.
If you read the 2015 words I wrote, you'd think it'd be even sweeter.:biggrin: And noo, she does appreciate it, I mean at the end of the day, you don't have a say over your feelings and I can't force her to like me, she just see's me as a bestfriend. All I want for her is to be happy you know? But I find it hard to stick around and be 'just a friend' but I want to be there for her at the same time, ashbagszvxzfgh, idek anymore.

are you sure shes not playing hard to get? i do that sometimes.

also, if you really can't get over her, then be her friend and always be there for her. she should come to her senses if you are always around...beleive me! i thought i would never date this guy but he was just always there for me...really made me see him in a different way...but takes a while I guess

but don't lose hope. there is someone out there for you!
can i read the 2015 words? i'm curious!
also did you say she was crying? as in making fun of you? if she was then...cut her out and never look back, that is just cruel.

I'm sorry I took the piss out of your recording, you are a very sweet guy :smile:
are you sure shes not playing hard to get? i do that sometimes.

also, if you really can't get over her, then be her friend and always be there for her. she should come to her senses if you are always around...beleive me! i thought i would never date this guy but he was just always there for me...really made me see him in a different way...but takes a while I guess

but don't lose hope. there is someone out there for you!

Thanks for the advice, really do appreciate it! :-)
Original post by CherryWine
Did you include heavy breathing and dramatic weeping?
:rofl:
[QUOTE="anonymouspsych0;54692381"]

Sorry, if I insulted your pokemon collection :biggrin:
And I'm in sixth form, and so is she, but we go different schools.

"It's okay super shiny charizard, he didn't mean it. He didn't mean it."
Im not really sure what sixth form is... #scottish, but I assume it's just like 6th year in scotland? Still at secondary school but get some privileges and stuff? Seeing as you're at different schools it shouldn't be too hard to not be friends with her, and I guess you'll both be going to different universities?
If so, there's not too much weighing on this decision, you'll forget about each other and move on either way! :smile: ive had good friends that I've fallen in love with (yes stupid and yes it wasn't reciprocated) and ive managed to get over one of them while staying friends with her, although it took a best friend going out with her and me finding someone else to swoon over before that happened, so staying friends and getting over isn't impossible, but it can be hard and awkward for both parties (she kissed me once, then told me she mistook her brotherly love for me as something more, most awkward thing ever). The other friend, she didn't speak to me for 2 months and I got over her in that time, at the time it seemed awful but after i realised it was actually not bad, and now we're pretty good friends again and there's none of those feelings :smile: so it just depends, one is faster but seems harder, the other is more hopeless at times, and kinda takes you off the table for other girls etc, but seeing as you won't see each other again after a few months it doesn't matter too much aha! Sorry for the rambling rambles, hope this helps!
Now I'm going to console my gameboy colour and pokémon red #originalandbest

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Amelie-Poulain
can i read the 2015 words? i'm curious!

sure thing, I'll inbox you it, once I find out how to since I just signed up to ask a question haha:biggrin:
also did you say she was crying? as in making fun of you? if she was then...cut her out and never look back, that is just cruel.

she was crying because she was sad, and because she felt guilty. I really don't blame her. She's not a bad person I promise, she has the beautiful heart :smile:
Original post by CherryWine
Yeah I have personal experience of that too, not great - still better than a recording though :biggrin:

what would you do if i wrote you a love letter and you couldn't read my hand writing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending