The Student Room Group

Your best April fools' day prank?

What's the best ever joke/prank you've ever pulled on this day?

RIP to anyone born on this day, you are officially a joke :wink:
Reply 1
I drugged a friend, tied him up in a cellar, and left him there for a day.
Original post by GodAtum
I drugged a friend, tied him up in a cellar, and left him there for a day.

Are you for real? I laughed, but I shouldn't have that's horrible
I posted on Facebook that I'm flying to the Philippines for a holiday.

(Also every year I thank my lucky stars that I missed April fool's by a couple of days for my birthday)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I encased Josh_Dickson's mouse in Jelly this morning..

Original post by adamstrawson
I encased Josh_Dickson's mouse in Jelly this morning..

Brilliant :rofl:
Original post by donutaud15
I posted on Facebook that I'm flying to the Philippines for a holiday.

(Also every year I thank my lucky stars that I missed April fool's by a couple of days for my birthday)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Was it an old post, or did you post it today? Ohhh you were almost an April Fool's baby
Original post by Loafing.Charizard
Was it an old post, or did you post it today? Ohhh you were almost an April Fool's baby

Post it today. I fooled a few already.

Yup. Had the sense to stay in the womb for a bit longer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Texted a couple of friends off a fake number generated by an app. Disclosed personal details about their whereabouts and made an educated guess that they were in their bedroom to scare them. Told them to go to a number of arbitrary places in their house. Played a saw-esque game with them with my extensive knowledge of their houses asking them to find 'messages' in certain areas and missing items otherwise they'd lose a life. I had fun.
Original post by Crystalz
Texted a couple of friends off a fake number generated by an app. Disclosed personal details about their whereabouts and made an educated guess that they were in their bedroom to scare them. Told them to go to a number of arbitrary places in their house. Played a saw-esque game with them with my extensive knowledge of their houses asking them to find 'messages' in certain areas and missing items otherwise they'd lose a life. I had fun.

Woah, that's actually pretty amazing lmao. I'm impressed!
Original post by Loafing.Charizard
Woah, that's actually pretty amazing lmao. I'm impressed!

Yeah im pretty close to them so I knew a lot about their houses which added to the creepiness haha
thanks!
Not an April Fool's but defo one of my best pranks
I was 13 at a summer camp with a friend. So he went into the shower and I removed every towel and piece of clothing from the bathroom, so when he came out he had nothing to put on. He had to come out and cover his **** with a tissue box. He was caught by one of the staff members and someone else got the blame for what I'd done. They were kicked out of camp that day (they got the blame because they tried doing the same with other campers and got caught, so they supposed it was them. But you can't copy the master, can you?).
So many other pranks, might post them here :biggrin:
In another prank one of my friends was sleeping so I got 2 massive jugs of water and attached them to 2 strings which I then tied around his wrists. He got soaked when he woke up.
Obviously a lot of phone pranks. I once made a friend of a friend believe he had to go to court that very afternoon for having witnessed a robbery. And he went :laugh:
I've witnessed some funny ones; never pulled one myself.
this

[video="youtube;QJ7CSrcjo_4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ7CSrcjo_4[/video]

Quick Reply

Latest